𝟎𝟓. 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Because Raven Tail got disqualified, the teams had become an odd number and Fairy Tail A Team and Fairy Tail B Team had to be merged together to keep an even number of teams in The Grand Magic Games.

"What about our points?" Carla asked. "The team will get the lowest points." Master said. "So that means the thirty-five points from Fairy Tail A Team."

"How mean." Kina sighed. "But if that's what the administration's decision there's nothing we can do about it." Erza said, yet by her tone, you could tell she agreed with Kina.

"Well, looking at the bright side." Mimi spoke up. "We'll be able to put up an even stronger team."

"But even if we have decided on five people here, the remaining battles will be tag-battles, right?" Gray asked.

"No, I'm sure that between tomorrow's break and the final day, there will be a battle involving all five members." Polryuscia said. "So you should choose carefully."

"I'm definitely getting revenge for Lucy." Natsu said. "I ain't gonna let 'em away with laughin' at one of our own!"

----

"The Fairy Tail has finished its reorganization and we're about to begin the battle part of day four!" Chapati said.

"The 1st match is Blue Pegasus vs. Quatro Puppy! The 2nd match is Mermaid Heel vs. Lamia Scale! The 3rd match is Sabertooth vs. Fairy Tail! And now, here comes the new Fairy Tail team!"

"Now is the time to show them all the power of our bond!" Master Mavis said and when the Fairy Tail Team came out the whole arena went wild (four).

"The whole arena is shaking!" Chapati noted. "Right here and now, Fairy Tail is taking the field!"

The members of our team were, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel and Laxus.

"Oh my!" Chapati said. "What unexpected, (Y/N) (L/N) is not part of the team!?"

That's right, I'm not on the team. But I'm still stuck as a reserve member....

You noticed Sting looking at you and smiled. The two of you had gotten closer the past few days, and you nodded at him, letting him know you had seen him.

When your eyes landed on Minerva, she glared at you and you assumed

----

The battle between Natsu and Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue felt like the longest thirty minutes of you entire life.

And when Natsu and Gajeel won, even though it was mostly Natsu, the whole arena cheered so loud, but most sound was created by the Fairy Tail guild

You covered your ears and looked at Sting, who looked so sad.

"You want to go to him, don't you, (Y/N)?" Erza asked, startling you. "W-what are you talking about, Erza-san?" You whispered.

"You know what I mean, (Y/N)." Erza said and you knew she knew everything about what was going on between you and Sting.

"But he is." You pointed at the Sabertooth guild mark. "And I am Fairy Tail."

"It's okay, (Y/N). We're your family. If he really loves you and you really love him, we're fine with it." Erza smiled at you.

"Yeah, (Y/N)-chan, Erza is right." Gray joined you and Erza as the rest of Fairy Tail nodded.

"Thank you, guys." You thanked your family. "Go to him, already!" Kina said and pushed your towards the hallway.

"Yes." You said while running down the hallway, but stopped and turned around. "Thank you guys, I love you." You thanked them again.

"We love you too, (Y/N)!" They yelled back and you quickly ran down the hallway to Sabertooth's base.