𝟎𝟕. 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋

"And I don't care if you join Fairy Tail or stay in Sabertooth." You said. "But (Y/N)...." Kina trailed off.

"Look Kina, you made that bet and you know what I say about promises." You reminded your friend.

"Yes, a God Slayer keeps his words." Kina nodded. "It is fine, Kina." Orga said while placing a hand on her shoulder. "We made a bet, and I lost."

"But Orga, you can't just leave your guild." Kina said. "Especially after such a stupid bet..."

"What stupid bet?" A voice suddenly came from beside you, making you look to your right.

"Sting." You smiled at the Dragon Slayer. "Hey, (Y/N)." Sting kissed your right cheek while wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Do you know where Natsu-san is, (Y/N)?" The blond asked. "No, I was looking for him too. Why?" You shook your head.

"I wanted to drink with him, to a new friendship." Sting explained as Rogue walked over to you, well more to Kina.

"Do you want to dance?" The Shadow Dragon Slayer asked your friend and you could see the blush on his face grow.

"Y-yes." Kina nodded while blushing like crazy.

You let out a laugh while Sting coughed, making you look at him.

"Do you want to dance, your majesty?" Sting asked while holding his hand out. "I would love to." You smiled and took his hand.

Sting let you to the dance floor and he placed one hand on your waist while he held your hand with your other and you placed your free hand on his shoulder.

"You look amazing." Sting complimented. "You don't look bad yourself." You smiled at him.

"Do I look bad normally then?" The male raised an eyebrow. "I never said that." You shook your head. "Very funny, (Y/N)." Sting said. "I know." You chuckled.

"So you're a queen, huh?" Sting asked. "Yeah, long story, don't wanna talk about it." You sighed and Sting nodded.

----

After your dance, you walked back to your friends and then the doors flew open and Natsu entered the room, dressed up like the king.

"Hahaha I'm the king now!" Natsu yelled, making everyone sweatdrop, yet you chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Sting asked. "Natsu being... well Natsu." You chuckled making the others laugh as well.

After the king's speech, Minerva made her way over to you.

"(Y/N), Lucy?" The Sabertooth wizard spoke up. "Yes, Minerva?" You nodded at the older woman.

"I wanted to apologise, especially to you Lucy..." Minerva began.

"It's fine Minerva." Lucy said. "B-but I.. with the Naval Battle...." Minerva said.

"Shall we forget about the past and focus on the future?" You suggested. "Y-yes, that would be nice." Minerva nodded and gave you a thankful smile.

"Now let's party!" Lucy cheered.

----

"Kina are you okay?" You asked Kina, who was laying on the ground, looking like she was about to die.

"D-damn m-motion s-sickness...." Kina mumbled.

"I'm sorry my magic doesn't work on you, Kina-san." Wendy apologised while sulking in a corner.

"How long is it gonna take for her to be able to walk?" Rogue asked.

"Fifteen minutes for her to be able to sit up." You said. "And around thirty to forty minutes for her to stand up and one hour for her to walk a bit."