𝟎𝟒. 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄

"If Sabertooth wins the Grand Magic Games, the five strongest wizards of Fairy Tail must join Sabertooth." Orga said.

Name your wizards. You wrote down.

"Erza, Natsu, Gajeel, Kina and you." Orga named the five wizards.

"If you accept that bet, I'll kill you!" Natsu yelled at you from the stands, but you ignored him and looked at Kina, who was sulking in a corner.

And if Fairy Tail wins? I wrote down.

"The five strongest wizards of Sabertooth have to join Fairy Tail." Orga said and you nodded.

"Name your wizards." Orga said.

You, Rufus, Sting, Rogue and I wanted to say Yukino. But she isn't part of Sabertooth anymore, so I will go with.... You wrote down and thought.

I will go with Minerva Orland. You wrote down the last wizard, smirking when the whole arena gasped and Orga nodded.

"Oh my!" Chapati said. "What kind of bet has been made!? Now let the battle begin!"

The whole arena went silent and you waited for Orga to make the first move, ready to beat him and show Sabertooth what Fairy Tail was made of.

The only problem was that you couldn't use your magic, at least not without unlocking your magic presence. But you had to, to win this battle, but then HE would find you.

As of now, the only thing you could do was disappear into the shadows or write with your shadows and fight Orga with your fists.

No! That's a bad idea. What if he grabs my cloak!?

Finally, Orga made his first move.

"Lightning God's Charged Particle Cannon!" The green-haired wizard yelled and some black lightning tornado came at you, but you didn't move.

"Move!!" Natsu yelled, but you stayed put. The attack hit you creating a giant dust cloud, making it impossible for anyone to see what was happening in the arena.

"I can't see what's going on!" Chapati said. "But I don't think anyone could survive this attack! But let's wait until the dust disappears."

When the dust was gone Orga smirked, but his smirk quickly disappeared when he saw you was still okay. The male was confused about how you had survived the attack with no scratch.

"Oh my!" Chapati gasped in surprise. "Unbelievable! Someone survived Orga's attack without a scratch!"

When Orga shook off his shock, he came running at you and tried punching you right in the face. But you quickly disappeared into the shadows, so the only thing Orga hit was your cloak.

Now your cloak was hanging on his fist (Orga the living coat stand XD) and you appeared right behind Orga, smirking at the gasps of the audience.

"If you are going to attack your opponent, you should know where your opponent is." You stated and kicked him in the back.

Orga let out a loud groan when he hit the wall and left a giant hole behind.

"Oh my!" Chapati said. "I-it's (Y/N) (L/N), the Shadow God Slayer! The Queen Of Shadows. The only triple S-Class wizard in the whole of Fiore!"

The whole arena was shocked, except Fairy Tail.

"So you're not on a mission, (Y/N)-chan." Orga stood up, shaking off some of the dust from his shoulders.

"I don't know what Kina told you, but I'm here, aren't I?" You smirked. "Or aren't you happy, and should I leave?"

"No." Orga shook his head. "I always wanted to fight you, (Y/N) (L/N). And I got one question, (Y/N)-chan."