Chapter 15 - It's A Girl.......Guy........Person....?

Chapter 15

Dedicated to my 220th fan animeluvr999721! Thanks for fanning, voting, commenting, and reading! I cant believe how many fans I'm getting! Now it's 237! I love you guys more than you'll kmow and I hope u resume 2 fan and snow feedback!

I'm sorry, it's so short and bad :( I'm working up to a climax, please be patient! And feedback wood be amazing!

***

"Kisame! What'cha trying to do, kill me?!?" I exclaimed, narrowly dodging his attack. His precious sword had come inches from hitting my face!

He smirked, revealing two rows of sharp pointed teeth. "S'not my fault you can't dodge!"

An anime vein popped out of my forehead. "What'd you say? And you shouldn't be talking, I hit you with my water shurikins!"

He scoffed. "They don't count! They didn't even hurt me!"

The Akatsuki was much better than Orochimaru's hideout.

Kisame and I went along quite nicely, he was one of the only ones who accepted me here. Although his appearance was freaky and a little scary I was able to look past that and get to know him.

Unfortunately, the other members didn't like me all that much. There was that puppet guy, who refused to take off his puppet around me for some dumb reason. It didn't even make sense though since I've seen him without it! When I first arrived I saw him in his normal form, and, despite my feelings for Itachi, I have to admit he was pretty good-looking. You'd never guess that someone like him was under that ugly puppet. He actually had stylishly disheveled red hair and a skinny but muscled body.

The there was Kakuzu, who constantly asked me if I was after his money. He kept on changing it's hiding spot in case I would try taking it. He was one messed up dude.

One of them that really freaked me out was Hidan. He already tried sacrificing me to his "Lord-Jashin" twice. He cursed A LOT, and every single tiny thing infuriated him. But when he wasn't cursing or sacrificing people - which rarely happened - he was a pretty fun guy.

And let's not forget that plant.....guy.....Venus flytrap......man..... person. Zetsu was his name. Half of him was pretty decent, but the other half was rash and annoying. And I'm not talking personality wise, I mean physically. I even sensed the separate emotions from the two, they were two men in one body. They talked a lot about eating me, but Kisame assured me they try to eat anyone.

Konan was the only other girl there. She was hardly ever around through, she mostly talked to Pein. She was withdrawn and quiet, if I ever got a Chamce I wanted to talk to her.

The one person who didn't talk to me was Itachi.

Speaking of hum, he was training alone near us. He was doing target practice, something we BOTH use to do together. I wanted to join him real bad, but I knew he wouldn't allow me. Things were different now.

But I knew that by the end of my three days here, I would get a chance to talk to him alone.

Kisame noticed where my gaze led. "Er......it's nothing personal, but he doesn't really like other people......the guy barely talks to me....."

I laughed. "I could tell. Why is that?"

Shrugging, Kisame admitted "I really don't know. Shy or something. But 'ya always got me!"

My eyes scanned his body length sword, pale blue skin, spiky blue hair, and pointy shark-like teeth. "Thanks, Sharky."

Glowering at me, his eyes narrowed. "Stop calling me that! You're the one with green hair!"