Chapter 9- He's D-D-.......The D Word?

Chapter 10

DEDICATED 2 MelissaTraebecke! My 150th fan? Woohoo, can't believe I got so many fans!

Hey guys, offer reading plz show sum feedback!! I could use da motivation!

n I kno dis chap may b a lil weird n da beginning.....plz continue 2 da end, there's a big twist! I tried making it intense, but I think I failed!

***

(flashback) (once again, 3rd POV!) (Random flashback, just bare wif it pwease!)

"So, I heard you're as strong as Itachi." Amaramte mused, eyeing the second Uchiha man.

Shisui shrugged. "I've never beat him and he's never beat me. We're equal."

Her dark colored orbs scanned him. His chakura and Itachi's were pretty alike. His emotions weren't as harbored as Itachi but weren't strong enough to take over her own like most peoples were. They seemed to be perfect friends for each other.

This was Itachi's other best friend. He didn't seem so bad. "I think I'm gonna like you." she revealed, smiling slightly at him.

They were all outside, in the training area. Itachi had proposed that the three of them train together, saying that sparring would be good since the three of them were all formidable opponents. Amarante agrees without hesitation, eager to know more about Itachi and his social life.

He smiled back. "Me too." he turned to retrieve the kunais he had thrown at a target while he waited for them.

Smirking, she threw five kunai knives at him. She didn't aim for any vital spots though but it defiantly would hurt if they hit him.

At the very last second, he turned around and caught all three of them. His emotions didn't even hitch and his only reaction was raising an eyebrow.

Her smirk turned into a smile. "You're not half bad."

"Oh? Why thank you. I hope to see more of you, Amarante."

He did. But not enough. Not before he d-died.

(flashback over!)

True, I didn't really know him. And we weren't very close. Still.....

What were my last words to him? Oh yeah.

"Okay, I was just curious! I'll see 'ya later, kay!"

I didn't see him later. I wont see him later. I'll never see him. Because he was dead. D-E-A-D.

What would I have said to him if I knew that was the last time I'll see him? "Hey, watch out someone's gonna kill you tomorrow!"? "I'll miss you."?

I know, it sounds stupid. I'm mourning for someone I hardly knew. The thing that made me really upset, what really was the catalyst of my sorrow, was that I was one if the last people to see him. I was one of the last people he saw before he died. It shouldn't have been me! It should've been Itachi to talk to him!

Shisui probably knew Itachi was aware of him watching him. Why didn't he just come in anyways? Because he was ordered not to? I always know that Shisui is-I mean was- devoted to the Police Force but was he really this devoted?

Shisui had reflexes as good as Itachi. Wouldn't he have known if someone was out to kill him? If he noticed, did he tell anyone? That man yesterday mentioned his nickname "The Instantaneous Man", which means occurring with no delay. He had lightening fast instincts. Only someone extremely powerful would be able to take him on by surprise.

And my final and most important question; Who killed him? He was said to be a Uchiha prodigy. The Uchiha clan itself was amazingly strong and difficult to defeat, and killing a Uchiha prodigy would be nearly impossible. Who possessed the strength to murder him?