Chapter 7-A Fight, A Warning, And A Lecture. Boy, What An Eventful Day!

10 VOTES TILL NXT UPLOAD! I KNO WE CAN DO IT!

 I didn't quit! Surprise, surprise! I'm just 2 addicted 2 quit!

Vote, fan, COMMENT! thx!

Enjoy! Tad bit rushed but I hope its still good!

***

"Well, I am just some baka anyways."

"Yeah, we are both bakas. We're also ugly."

"Don't forget disgusting. Oh, and we have no life."

"I know right! If we had one, then maybe those awesome ANBUs would have something to do besides pretending to talk for us."

I laughed at what Juro said. We hardly went on these kinda missions 'cause we were advanced ANBUs but during those rare times we did have these missions we would fool around. At first it was entertaining to talk with the target and his brother but it was growing boring.

"Gosh, this guy worked for Orochimaru? He's so boring! Where's the action? The fighting? The blood?!?"

My face scrunched up in disgust. "You're such a sadist!

"And a masochist," Rei added.

I nodded in agreement. Still, I was kinda hoping for some action too. I didn't want Orochimaru coming in trying to kill us and kidnap the target but can't the target do something interesting? All he was doing was talking to his brother!

"We are both so boring. Let's rob a bank!" Juro spoke for the target's brother.

"No talking over the target. If you do I can't hear him," Itachi said, sounding a little more strict that usual.

Juro rolled his eyes. "What's up your ass? Take it easy, man, it's just probation. We just gotta stop him from going back to Orochimaru. Stop being such a kill-joy."

Uh oh. This is what I meant when I said he picks fights with everyone. Even just his friends.

"Take this seriously for once. Life's not some goddamn game! Do you even know what it means to be serious?" Itachi hissed, his eyes narrowed as they diverted between the target and Juro.

My eyes widened. He didn't actually curse, but saying God's name in vain was a curse in Itachi's mind. I never heard him say something like that!

If Juro was surprised, he didn't show it. "Do you know what it means not to be so serious all the time? You're just some robot! You have no personality and all you can do is fight! You're not even that good of a fighter anyway!"

Great. Just great. Men always knew what hurt each other most. Itachi's ego wasn't that big though. In fact... I could even sense that Juro didn't mean what he was saying... I sensed envy coming from him. Hm, so he was just doing this 'cause he was jealous of Itachi? Overcoats, canes 'n' top hats wif da door man

Itachi's originally onyx eyes flashed crimson. "I'm a better fighter than you'll ever be."

This wasn't like his usual modesty. And he was never provoked so easily. But even before this mission started I felt that he was upset. Angry. That's why I had decided not to talk to him until I sensed that he was okay. But come to think of it, he hasn't had that peaceful, calm aura in a while. In a long while.

I saw Juro curl his hand into a white knuckled grip as he tried to stop himself from charging at his teammate. "Don't test me."

Itachi took a step closer to him, all thoughts about the target and the mission forgotten and his hand twitched to the hilt of his sword. I had to stop this. Before it got ugly.