Chapter 11 - The Uchiha Massacre......

This special chap is dedicated 2 a special person! My editor, HasiVA ALWAYS deals wif my crap n does WAYYYYY more than an editor shood! She helps with covers, descriptions, chaps! She helped me so much 2 make this chap good n I'm very thankful! Her writings amazing n also an Itachi romance! Read "Dragons Blood" evry1!

This chap is IMPORTANT! Almost the whole reason I made this stry was 4 dis moment! When I 1st got the idea, this was the 1st scene in my mind! It will switch povs a few times between Amarante n Itachi, just 2 show what they're thinking! N it may seem like the chaps over in a few parts but continue!

(Amarante's POV) (the nxt day)

Pain... it was all I felt. Nothing more. I never thought it was possible, but I was growing accustomed to the pain. I was all numb now, and the pain just stopped feeling so agonizing.

Sometimes I was winning, sometimes I was losing. Most of the time it was just neutral and I was fighting for a reason to live. Perhaps it isn't much of a reason, but mine was that I never truly lived life. My existence never impacted anyone and until it does I refuse to die.

I'm not sure how much time passed. The few times I was winning I regained some sort of consciousness that allowed me to open my eyes a teeny tiny bit and see how much light was in the room. The first time it was dark, them the rest were light. It could have been one day or two, I'm not sure. But, seeing that I was in the exact position as before, in the same spot, it was probably only a day. If longer, my teammates would have come for me by now.

My teammates... Itachi. He betrayed me. It probably wasn't intentional, but he wasn't there for me the moment I needed him the most. Where was he now? What could he be doing?

Damn that Orochimaru! I don't even know what he wants with me! I'm an ANBU Black Op, of course I'm using my ability to its full potential! So what was he talking about?

And about not telling anyone like he asked... that's what I'm gonna do. I know it's foolish, but it's my only choice. I don't want to end up like Anko.

(Anko's a real character, if y'all 4got! She was in da Chunin exams! U kno, da lady who was the instructor! She's older than Itachi so she's older than Amarante!)

Poor girl. The ANBU found her running away and took her in. She was beat up, had no memory at all, and had something called a curse mark on her neck.

Anyways, the reason I don't want to end up like her is because of the life she lived. It sounded so hard, all that she went through. Everyone who had the displeasure of being acquainted with Orochimaru hated her; other children were scared of her, and she was so lost. Last I heard, she's training to be a Chunin exam instructor. No one thinks she'll be able to do it, but I have faith in her.

After the childhood I experienced... I don't want that. Anko was strong and capable, but I don't think I will be.

Wait... this is odd. This is the longest I've gone thinking without thinking about my pain! In fact... when I think about it... the pain was dwindling! It was slowly fading away!

I-I was winning! I was going to make it out of this alive!

What a weird feeling I'm experiencing! Such power coursing through my veins... where was it coming from? Was this bite on my neck doing this? This bite... a curse mark then? The only person who this village knows that has it, is Anko, so no one is sure what the curse mark really is but I think this is it!

I was high on chakra, it drowned out the pain and brought strength to my body. I found myself able to even open my eyes and get up! But... this was bad power. It had me craving to use it, yearning to test it out and see its extent. I wanted to experiment this power on someone... anyone. My fingers itched to fight, to witness bloodshed. I felt unbeatable, unstoppable. I was suddenly omnipotent and could kill anyone without even trying.