Chapter 13 - Ew......Kabuto >¡<

(this entire scene is from Naruto, word from word and action from action, only in Naruto it only showed Oros thoughts)

(Itachi's POV)

Out of all the Akatsuki members, Orochimaru became my partner. Just my luck.

We were just walking outside for a task Pein ordered and right now he was staring at me like some (Pedo!) freak. I ignored him as best as I could, but behind my ridiculously baggy sleeves I was clenching my fists angrily.

Here we are, alone. No witnesses, and even if there were no one would vouch for that snake bastard. This was a perfect chance to kill him. My crimson nail polish decorated nails - that I found a little weird and uncomfortable - itched to claw his eyes out. To get revenge on him for what he did to Amarante.

I swear, if he so much as lay a pale finger onto her, I'll kill him.

As I was clenching my fists even tighter, the unfamiliar ring on my finger dug into my palm. This ring was what symbolized my membership in Akatsuki. As did the red cloud patterned cloak I was given to wear at all times.

The sound of soft hissing brought me out of my thoughts and I mentally rolled my eyes. Was this what he thought would be a surprise attack?

In a few seconds the scaly reptile wrapped it's long thick body around my body, probably trying to hold me in my spot. Seriously? He thought a simple snake could withhold me? It was insulting how weak I was in his eyes. I kept my facial expression emotionless through and decided to hear what he was going to say.

"One who possesses the precious Sharingan appears before me." he mused, his voice showing how excited he was. "How lucky I am."

My eyes widened slightly at this. He sought out my Sharingan?

A gust of wind traveled through the air and blew stray leaves with it, the green leaves blowing around me and the wind tousling my newly cut hair.

"I will have your body!" he exclaimed, and I could almost hear the smile I knew was there. What a pathetic creature, traveling body to body, looking for a stronger one. I can't believe someone like him managed to give the curse mark to Amarante.

Before he could try and do something to me, I activated my Sharingan. It'll be hard to play only on defense around him, but it was inevitable.

A small surprised sound left his nearly white lips and the snake around me disappeared and reappeared now wrapped around him. I pulled him into my Mangekyou world, where I could at least bring him pain. Consider that payback!

In one second - which was an entire day for him - he was still standing. Impressive. He quivered and shook, a disgusting malicious smirk splayed on his lips, and he continued to stare at me. But the Teme (means bastard;D)was stubborn and just wouldn't give up, already raising a shaky hand to try and attack me once more.

My small quick actions only showing an ounce of anger I held within, I darted towards him and smoothly sliced the moving arm off, returning to my previous spot before it could even fall to the ground. The discarded limb twitched a little before remaining stationary.

"Orochimaru......." I started, putting effort in making my voice sound as calm and emotionless as possible. "Any jutsu you use will have no effect before these eyes."

These eyes that will never be his.

(In Naruto, the scene ends here so I'll stop randomly at this spot)

***

(Amarante's POV!!!!)

I was sitting in the same room as before when a crackling sound met my ears.