Amaricas SweetHeart

Bellas POV
Its almost 10:30 and i am watching Monday night raw with jack and Arnold.
B: oh come on ref you know that was a 3 count not 2 jackass
Oh shit i swore im dead and cue miss ann right on time.
MA: Bella Marie Garcia did you just say what i think you did.
B: yes Mam
MA: time for bed all of you and bella there is a couple coming tomorrow to interview you janell and Jessica so be up at 9 and ready by 10
B: yes mam which outfit.
MA: your normal clothes they want you as your normal self.
B: ok i will be ready.
I rushed up to my room and picked out black leggings with crosses on them a black skirt with two chains on it. A black sweater with a skull on it. A choker necklace with spikes on it and a matching bracelet. I also had on my black combat boots with straps on them with the same spikes as my necklace and bracelet. (Outfit below)

once i had that laid out i laid down and let sleep consume me

Nikki's POV
Me and john have wanted a child for some time now. We decided to adopt a teenage girl because we cant take a baby on the road with us. We did our looking for a orphanage in youngstown ohio because that is where we will be for the next to days. We found one call A Home for Kids and they had online profiles for the kids. I put in gender and age group 13-15 and about 8 girls popped up. I looked over a few profiles with john and 3 popped out at us. A girl named Janell another named jasmine and a girl named bella. I called the place and made an appointment for tomorrow at 10:30. We are getting our daughter tomorrow i cant wait. We finally land and soon it was time for us to go to our hotel holiday inn we drove there and got our room and we soon laid down cuddled and sleep took over.
Next day
Bella's POV
My alarm went off and i groaned slapping my hand down on it. I got up and put on the outfit i chose yesterday. I went to the bathroom and put on some red lipstick and otherwise natural makeup. I put my chocolate hair into pig tails and i was ready. I looked at my clock and seen it was 9:45. I walked down to the waiting room. We sit there when we wait for the adoption interviews. Janell was first and she came back about 10 minutes later. Then jaz who so happens to be my best friend here i wished her luck and she walked in. She came out about 10 minutes later.
B: so how did it go
J: good i guess you will never believe who it is though.
B: who
J: its
MA: bella come your turn.
I walked up to her and she opened the door i think my eyes fell out of my sockets. I was standing infront of two of my heros Nikki Bella and John Cena. I snapped myself out of it and took my seat infront of them.
B: h h hi Ms. Garcia Mr.Cena
N: sweetie call us john and nikki
B: o ok can i j j just s sa say y you g guys a are am amazing.
N: you know who we are
B: w who doesn't
She giggled as he chuckled
J: well i guess that is true are you a fan of the WWE
I nodded.
J: who is your fav superstar and diva
B: well super star is you i have 3 of your shirts when it comes to divas its a tie between the bellas and paige.
N: you remind me alot of paige
B: r really
She nodded at me and smiled i noticed john smiling as well.
N: ok well i think your beautiful.
B: yah well you might find this funny but my last name is garcia as well.
N: really
B: yup
MA came back in and i was told to leave and she took my seat. All 3 of us girls waited to find out who they chose. When ms ann came out my heart stopped and she looked at the file in her hand.   MA: bella go get packed you getting adopted.
A smile made its way onto my lips as i hugged jaz i ran up to my room and took out the small suit case and packed my clothes i had which was not much. Mostly some normal t-shirts 5 being for wwe a few sweaters. 2 skirts and some leggings. I put my tennis shoes in and my other matching combat boots. I closed the suit case and grabbed my makeup bag deodorant perfume and other toilet trees and placed them in my purse. I put my purse on my shoulder and carried my suit case with me. I walked down stairs to see nikki and john walking out of ms anns office. I went and hugged her.
MA: hay now missie none of that potty mouth. I will miss you sweetie.
B: i will miss you too ms. Ann when i was done i walked to the superstars and john took my bag from me. We walked out to a black suv and i got in the back seat. John put my suit case in the trunk and got in the drivers seat. We were off to my new life with john cena as my father and nikki bella as my mother.
____________________________________
Ok so this is just the intro to the story and it shows how every thing came to be the real story will start as soon as Crazy Hot alpha kidnappers is over. I hope you enjoy the first chapter.