New Home and A Family

Bellas POV
     I am currently on a plane for the first time in my life. The people who are on the plane with me are the members of in Nikki's words team Bella's dream. Which now includes samoa. Im sitting between samoa and sasha. I have read almost a whole book while this plane ride was going on when i finally finished it was right on time because the pilot spoke on the loud speaker that we are beginning our decent. He said it was time to buckle up. I did as instructed. When the plane landed i unbuckled and reached for my bag in the overhead compartment but i could not reach it. I heard chuckling behind me.
S: here shorty i got it
He grabbed mine and his bag out of the compartment. When i went to grab it he held it out of reach.
S: i will carry it
B: you dont have to i ca
S: stop i want to
I sighed and just let him we all got off the plane and went to two separate cars.
Me, samoa john and nikki in one then bree and Bryan sasha and paige in another. We soon began to drive. It was silent until samoa spoke.
S: hay shortie
B: yah samoa
S: You know your beautiful right
I blushed at what he said.
B: Honestly i dont think im anything special.
S: Are you being serious
B: yah i am. I mean i dont think im ugly just not exactly beautiful just average.
S: Stop that your one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen. Dont belittle yourself. I cant believe you dont know your beautiful. I dont see how you cant see how truly  beautiful you really are. I put my head down as i felt my cheeks heat up. He did not let me because his finger went under my chin and he raised my head so i would look in his eyes and i seen sincerity in his eyes.
S: your even more beautiful when you blush.
He is possibly the sweetest man in the world. An unknown force had me smiling at him showing my dimples. Knowing he actually sees me that way made my heart flutter. That is when i realized that i was falling for the boy sitting before me. I was falling hard and there was no way to stop it. I just hope that he does not break my heart as i give it to him. When we were lost in our conversation that i did not realize we pulled into the drive way of a huge house it looked more like a castle then a house.
My jaw dropped as i stared at tye house.
B: I i is that
N: Its your new home sweetie.
B: Its like a damn castle
N: Langue young lady
B: Sorry but its true.
N: wait till you see the inside
We all exited the car
(John and Nikki's house and bellas room below)

N: wait till you see the inside We all exited the car (John and Nikki's house and bellas room below)

I walked in and gasped at what i saw. The entry way had a amazing curved staircase and a balcony with the same railing. There was a circle couch in the middle of the floor. Then in the muddle of that couch was a solid table with a flower arrangement on it. There was a beautiful chandelier. It was gold with different tears of lights and it looked as if each light had a mini lamp shade on it.
J: your speechless and you've only seen one room.
B: ive never seen such a beautiful house.
J: im glad you like it and you've only seen one room. Do you want a tour sweetie.
B: yes that way i don't get lost.
We walked down a hall and into an elegant kitchen. Then into a dining room and living room was next. He walked over to a sliding doir and i seen the most amazing pool in the world. It had rocks at least 10 feet tall and there was a water fall and a water slide .
B: did i mention how much i love swimming.
J: yes yes you did
Then we walked through and we were back to the entrance way. He walked up the stairs and went to the left. We walked along and he pointed to a door.
J: that is mine and Nikki's room and the other doors along this hallway are guest rooms.
We turned into another hall it had only one door it was double doors.
J: that is the WWE room
Then we turned another corner and this hall was just like the one before just one double door.
J: This room was made for you go ahead go inside.
I griped the handles and opened the door. To see everyone in there including 2 couples i did not know.
N: hay sweetie i need to introduce tou to my mom cathy and her husband jonny. Then my brother and his wife lola. Everyone this is bella.
Jj and l: hi bella
Cathy and jonny: hello bella
I smiled brightly thinking i have a family now. A tear fell down my face as my smile brightened.
N: you ok sweetie
B: yah i just realized i finally have a family for the first time in my life.
Everyone: awwwwwww
J: ready to see the amazing room we designed for you.
B: yes
Jj walked to one door as cathy walked to another. I was led ti the door jj was at and he opened it. I gasped it was a white closet that could fit the whole homes clothes.
B: i dont have nearly enough clothes to fill this thing.
N: that is what shopping for. We are going tomorrow 10 Am sharp.
B: ok
Next i went to where cathy was ans she opened the door to an amazing bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi tub.
B: its amazing
J: i did that one.
B: i love it
I was led to the other side of the room to where brie was waiting she opened the door and there was this amazing game/ media room. It had all kinds of snack makers pop corn maker cotton candy maker a soda despenser. A big shelf with games and movies. I also seen a laptop on the shelf. Then there was a pool table and air hocky table.
B: this is amazing how
J: im john cena i have connections.
B:ok well we are missing one thing.
J: what
B: a bed
Nikki smirked at me.
She walked over to a button on the wall the book case opened and a door was shown. I walked over to it and opened it and gasped at the view. There was a floor made of fish tanks and then a king sized bed with a canopy.
B: this is the most beautiful room i have ever seen in my life.
N: glad you like it now get some sleep because tomorrow we shop till we drop.
Everyone piled out leaving me with samoa
S: hay so about thay date what do you think about it being on your birthday.
B: sounds good to me sam
S: sam
B: yup your new nickname
S: i like it.
B: ok well im going to bed good night sam.
He left and i climbed into bed. If felt like i was laying on a cloud i soon fell asleep and let my dreams take me over.
________________________________
Ok so there it is hope you like it .