Training and audition

Bellas POV
So Today is my last day of training with bill. I walked in and got my water bottle out and a towel from my bag. Bill came in and smiled at me.
Bi: hay belly
B: hay bill
Bi: ready to test your submission
B: yup just waiting for
Sas: hay guys you ready
B: yup lets go
Me and sasha got in the ring and stretched. Bill directed me from the side lines. What my submission move is going to be is basically going to be me putting my knees into my opponents back and take a fist and cup my hand around my wrist and put it under my opponents chin. I will pull back and the person will be forced to tap out. We are going to call it the sweet heart back breaker. I finally got it on sasha and she tapped.
Bi: your ready
B: good because i have the audition tomorrow.
Bi: good luck my work is done for now.
B: thanks billy
Bi: your welcome belly
He left and me and sasha cooled down.
Sas: how did you come up with that move.
B: well to be honest from you
Sas: how
When you do your back breaker i wonder what would happen if i turned it into a submission move.
Sas: huh that is an amazing move.
B: thanks
I got up and gathered my stuff me and sasha got in my truck and drove to the house when we got there i went to my room and she went to hers. I went to my closet. I took out a pair of bootie shorts and a tank top. I striped my cloths off and put my robe on i walked to my bathroom and had a shower. I put my outfit on and went to bed hoping tomorrow will be the day i get my wwe contract.
I heard my alarm go off and i hopped out of bed and got dressed. When i got to the center i went in and stretched. In walked Stephanie McMahon, Triple H and vince. Then john walked in.
J: i want to watch
I had a half an hour long match with baily i won then they asked what my finisher would be.
I showed them the move with Bailey's help. They all clapped.
S: i think we have a new woman superstar and her name is bella.
B: i got it really
S: we all agree so we will chang the contract to one for a superstar. Your making history as the youngest ever.
B: thanks im so excited i have wanted this for so long.
S: well now you have it we will continue with you and samoa against team bad and dolph ziggler.
B: wait so im starting on tv really s: yes you have already been introduced just best to keep it that way.
I walked down to john and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around.
J: you did it baby girl
B: im so happy i have to pack and then we go meet up with everyone.
J: They are all at the house waiting to hear.
B: Well lets go do you have your car.
J: no took an uber so i could ride with you.
We piled into my truck and made our way to the house we put on a facade and made it look like i did not get it.
We walked through the door and everyone looked and the mood changed till i broke out laughing.
B: we so got you i got it i am officially a superstar. I hugged everyone lingering in Nikki's arms. Then to samoa and he picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me and it made my heart flutter. Our first kiss.
Sam: i love you bells
B: i love you to sammy
Everyone awwwwwwwed us and i blushed hiding my face in his chest. I missed him so much and i dont know how i got through so long with out him. This is my life now with my new family.
___________________________________
This one is really short i know i have a job and dont have much time off so i am doing my best.