budding love and an unwelcomed visitor

Bellas Pov
I woke up to hear people whispering outside my door and i threw my covers off and walked to the door. I seen nikki and john standing there with the whole gang behind them.
Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
They pulled a plate of pancakes sausage eggs and bacon on it with a candle sitting in the pancakes.
N: make a wish and blow the candle out. 
I thought and then blew the candle out.
B: this is already the best birthday i ever had nobody ever cared it was my birthday so thanks guys.
J: sweetie we love you and you will have great birthdays from now on. Oh and about your stalker we got you a body guard have you ever heard of one direction.
B: yah im a bit of a fan girl for them.
N: well i happen to have met them a few years back and the body guard was really sweet to me said if i ever needed anything to give him a call.
B: as in paul
N: yes since they are on a break right now paul is coming down and he is gonna be your body guard.
B: umm ok ive never had  a body guard.
I took the plate and began to eat my breakfast not touching the meat.
Sam: why are you not eating the meat.
B: im a vegetarian
J: oops i forgot about that.
B: its cool im stuffed
Sam: i will eat the meat.
He took the pate and began to munch on the bacon. Then nikki began to shoo the guys out of the room.
N: we are fully making bella over for this date so no guys untill she is done and ready.
B: wait what
N: dont even think about running because i faster than anyone even with heals.
B: o ok
N: get a shower and put your robe on then meet us in the closet.
I did as told i walked to my bathroom and went to the control panel hit shower with steaming under it then i stripped my cloths off and hopped into the shower. I did my normal routine and the dried off with a towel i put my robe on and left the bathroom and walked into the closet to see nikki going through the dresses and stuff that i got. She pulled out a dark blue dress that came with a light brown leather braided belt. With a pair of cowboy boots with a good heal on them.
N: what do you think bella.
B: i love it.
N: ok paige your make-up sasha your hair. Im nails and other stuff. First she needs the full treatment. Do a mask.
I was forced into the chair of the vanity and they began to puth this green stuff on my face. It felt weird but good at the same time sasha began to blow dry my hair as the mask was on my face when she was finished i felt the mask to to become hard. The began to wash the mask off my face and when it was off i noticed i had no pimples at all.
B: wow
N: yup perfect ok sassy your first hair time. Sasha began to brush my hair out. She separated it into like 50 different parts. She plugged in a curling wand thing. She took out hairspray and waited the it to heat she then curled my hair putting hair spray on every curl. When she was finished she put a clip on it until my makeup was done. Nikki then began to work on my nails she said its called acrilic. To me it just looks like fake nails. She then painted them light blue with a cool design on them. When she was finished paige began work on make up she stuck with natural colors which im thankful for. When she was finished i puth the dress on and sasha took the clip out and let the curls fall then nikki put on a necklace around my neck and i had a bracelet on each arm. She put my phone touch up lip gloss and a few other things a bag for me then i slung it on my shoulder. I looked in the mirror for the first time and gasped at what i seen.

I never new i could look so beautiful

I never new i could look so beautiful. I gasped checking it was really me.
B: im im
Sas: beautiful
P: hot
N: perfect
I nodded at them
B: thanks guys
Sas: its always been there just had to make it pop out is all.
N: ok it about 6 so let get you down stairs
B: wait
I pulled my phone out and took a pic of us all and posted it onto twitter and instagram with a cation that read.
Thanks for the makeover Chicas
I followed the girls down to where samoa was waiting and he looked as if his eyes were going to pop out of his head.
Sam: wow bella you look amazing are you ready to go.
B: yah bye guys
J: samoa if you try anything with my princess i will kill you.
Sam: i know john you told me 50 times already.
We walked out to a nice red mustang waiting for us. Samoa opened my door for me and i got in and he shut it. We drove in silence.
When we pulled up to a place called salad hut.
Sam: lets go eat.
I got out and got a chicken salad without the chicken i had ranch dressing on it. The salad had French fries on it only chicken salads do so when i order salads i order the chicken salad minus the chicken. When we finished eating we sat and talked and laughed.
Sam: bella?
B: yes
Sam: i was wondering i know this is our first date but i wanna be able to call you mine will you be my girlfriend maybe?
A smile lit up my face.
B: i would love that sam.
Sam: reall thats a yes right omg
I giggled at how happy he is.
Sam: i love your giggle.
This caused me to blush
Sam: and your blush is adorable. We should get going the movie is gonna start in 5 and we need to get popcorn. When the movie was finished he made a call and we walked out of the theater. We seen him just talking to a guy. I froze in my spot he had a huge smirk on his face.
Z: hay bell
Sam: get the fuck away from my girlfriend.
Z: awww does silver bell have a boy toy now
B: hes my boyfriend not boy toy
Z: maybe we can have a threesome.
B: just fucking stop i will never be yours ok so give up because im not property. I am a human being i live i breath i have feelings so you can shut your mouth and leave me alone. Lets go sam i dont want to be anywhere near this fucking stalking rapist.
I grabbed his arm and we made it back to the car. We drove in silence and samoa spoke up.
Sam: bella why does he call you silver bell
B: according to him when im naked my skin looks so pale that i look almost silver.
His grip on the wheel tightened.
Sam: i want to kill him with my bear hands.
B: its ok sam im over his stupid games i am going to ask nikki to take me to the police station tomorrow im reporting his rape and stalking.
Sam: good for you love im so proud of you.
B: Thanks samoa.
We pulled into the drive way and before i could open my door sam stopped me.
Sam: bella i care about you alot
B: i care for you alot to sam
Our eyes locked and we soon found our selves leaning in. When our lips touched fireworks exploded. It was like nothing else in the world mattered. We soon pulled apart and smiled. We got out of the car and sam took my hand and we walked hand and hand into the house. What i found strange all the lights were out. Then out of nowhere the lights turned on and everyone jumped up and screamed surprise.
N: happy birthday baby girl.
B: this is all for me.
J: yup all for you baby girl.
This is the best day of my life what more could a girl ask for. I could die tomorrow and be able to say i was finally happy.
------------------------------------------------------
Ok so i know its a little short but its the best i can do for now i hope you like it everyone please please please vote and comment your opinion