Bonus chapter

Bellas POV
Ok so tonight is mainia and that means me and charlette will be faceing off. We have been sparing and everything  to get ready.
B: good workout char you ready for tonight.
C: have been since I first saw my dad in the ring.
B: I have been ready since the day I started training
C: how are you Trish doing
B: great she is there for me and I have Nikki as well so I'm having a good time.
C: and you and kia
B: me and Sam are great he is gonna be in my corner tonight
C: ahhh young love you two are so cute.
I blushed at this.
C: awwwww is wittle bewwa bwushing how cute.
B: yah yah gotta get to the arena but I need to pick sam up first.
C: see ya tonight.
I walked out and hopped into my truck and made my way to the hotel me and John and Nikki were staying in I knocked on sams door.
Sam: you ready shortie
B: I have been ready for 15 years sam
He grabbed my hand and we walked back to my truck I was heading to the biggest night of my life. When we got. There I was going to be doing a meet and greet. So me and Sam headed to the big table where mine John Nikki and same faces were depicted.
J: hay baby girl
B: hay dad
N: hi baby girl
B: hay mom
N: you ready for tonight
B: have been for a long time
Me and Sam took our seats and we each had a stack of photos of our selves and group pics bt John then John and Nikki had pics of them Together and me and Sam had pics Of us together. As soon as the moved the curtin I seen about 5000 people waiting. The meet and greet took about two hours and my hand was killing me after. Sam rubbed it for me and then we had a VIP photo session. That took about another hour. Then I was meeting my first ever make a wish kid a 5 year old girl named savanna. She has cancer and is a foster care child. She choose me as her one wish and I was honered that someone wanted to meet me. So I'm gonna take her to the ring and introduce her to a few people give her the full super star experiance. She is gonna do a promo on me and I will show up behind her and surprise her. I was givin my cue.
Savanna: Bella Bella you think you so big and bad well I got new for you I'm gonna beat you down before you even know what hit you.
B: oh really now
She spun around so fast and screamed bloody murdure.
Sav: OMG its really you OMG OMG OMG
B: yes its me and I am here to show you what its like to be a super stare in the wwe
Sav: really
B: yup you will be ring side tonight to watch the show and I'm gonna show you around the whole place.
Sav: OMG OMG OMG
B: you ready
She nodded her head and took my hand the first place I ak taking her to is right out to the ring. I moved the curtin and she was amazed I took her into the middle of the ring.
B: I want you to stand in the middle of the ring and say I'm gonna beat cancer.
Sav: ok
She stood in dead center of the ring.
Sav: I'm gonna beat cancer
B: what I cant here you
Sav: I'm gonna beat cancer
B: still cant hear you
She took a deep breath and screamed
Sav: I'm gonna beat cancer
B: yes you are
I took her hand and held the rope for her. We went back stage and I showed her to catering. Where she got a slice of pizza and so did I. I took her over to where Sam was sitting.
B: savanna this is Samoa Sam this is savanna my make a wish.
Sam: well hello beatiful
She giggled and blushed
John was sitting next to him.
B: and that is my dad John cena
Her face lit up
J: hello sweetie
Sav: hi John cena your my favorite guy
J: well thank you sweetie
I sat next Sam and savanna sat next to me. We ate our pizza and I gave her a tour of the rest of the arena and soon it was time to get ready so her guard escorted her back to her seat where her parents are waiting for her. I made my way to makeup and that took about an hour. Then it was time for the big outfit. I am doing a tribute to the big man himself the rock. With me being in a committed relationship it. Could be a way to to score points with him so my shirt has can you smelllllllllllll and my shorts on the butt says what Bella is cooking. Its also written is real dimonds so I need to keep this outfit its worth a fourtion.
So once I am fully ready mine and Charlottes match will be the main event so I have some time to mentally prepare. Dad and mom have there own match tonight so I wanna watch that. I see charlette walking up and I stop her.
B: hay char
C: hay Bella
B: I just wanna say good luck whoever wins it know we are both amazing athletes and either way we are having a party it could be for me or for you. I will be happy to have you there.
C: I will be there no matter what the outcome if I'm gonna lose my title in glade it would be to you.
B: thanks char and I'm glade your my first ever wrestlemania opponent.
Soon I met up with Sasha and sam. They are going to be in my corner tonight and char is gonna have her dad. 
Mom and dad had there match and my match is up next first char is gonna enter then me. Did I mention I have luke bryant singing for my entrance.
Soon he is standing on the side and I am getting ready to enter. Soon his hit song started country girls blasting and soon it was mine sashas and same que. We walked out the crowed roared to life with cheer and I had a huge smile on my face. I raised my hands and turned pointing to my back. Then we began to walk off down the ramp. Soon I seen my make a wish and I took off my wrist band and placed it on hers soon I was at the ring I climbed the stairs and under the ropes when the song was over it left me and char staring each other down. Then the crowed started cheering THIS IS AWSOME THIS IS AWSOME.
This happens to be what they call a dream match. In the story line char is the villen and I'm the baby face.
As soon as the match started we began a lockup and I started offing with the upper hand I had her on the mate and soon I tried to pin her but she kicked out then she had me on the mate and I kicked out. Then we were almost out of times she was waining and I finally had her in position for my submission and soon she was tapping out. I won I cant believe I beat her. The ring annoucer spoke
RA: And your winner Bella Bella and your knew women's Champion.
The ref held my hand up and soon Sam and Sasha was holding mine up insted. We made our way out my entrance music blearing country girls do it better. This is my life and I am glad I got adopted by John cena and Nikki bella.
_____________________________________
OK guys that is it. I hope you like it and I cant thank you enough for getting this book so far I love you all and I have other books out so if you like this one go check out my others. I live you all to the moon and back.