Tonight

Bellas POV
This plane ride was almost 11 hours we went from Miami to another country. I have a passport now. Sandra called me and told me that my outfit was ready. I cant wait to try it on it seems really cool. She even made it to where my hair is gonna be in braided pig tails. I like that idea the shorts are really short but i like them even if a few of my scars on my legs will be showing. My whole back will be on show though that scares me. What will people think about my scars there. I can handle them. We are in the car going to the arena and i was really excited to see the outfit. When we pulled in there was alot of people some people even screaming mine and sams name. I walked over to the crowed and sighed some autographs for kids. Then one sign stood out. Bella is my hero i made my way to it and seen a little boy about 10 holding it.
B: hello there sweetie.
Lb: your bella
B: yes i am and who might you be.
Lb: im aden and i am 11 years old.
Ok so i was only a year off
B: well hello aden you want me to sign that.
He nodded his head.
I signed his poster but i seen a long scare on his arm.
B: what happened there sweetie
A: that was before i met mommy and daddy they saved me from the bad man.
Right then is when i knew he was in the foster system. I smiled at him.
B: John cena and nikki bella saved me to.
A: i know thats why your my hero and your really pretty.
B: well thank you aden i have to go get ready but maybe i can see you in the crowed ok just hold up your sign ok.
He nodded at me and i made my way to the others. We walked in and i dragged samoa with me to see sandra.
San: ahh miss bella i hear you two are official so samoa you get the same talk as everyone else if you hurt her i may just send you out looking like a clown.
Sam: dont have to worry about that she has a grip on my heart and she is not letting go.
San: aww so sweet just like your dad ok come here bella i have the shirt and shorts did you bring the white boots.
B: yup thanks dont let him see i want him to be surprised.
San: ok its in this bag here you go 
B: thanks Sandra see you later ok
San: ok sweetie
I held samoas hand walking to nikki to my new dressing room.
Sam: why cant i see
B: because i said so
Sam: what if i just take it and look.
B: not happening
Sam: really because i can tickle it out of you.
I let go of his hand and ran in the direction of the dressing room just as i reached the door his arms wrapped around my waist. I let a giggles​ escape my lips.
He brought his lips to my ear and whispered. 
Sam: i gotcha sweet cheeks you were so close to getting away to.
Zack: well what do we have here
I froze as did samoa i looked over to see him smirking at me.
I opened my dressing room where paul is.
B: paul hes here
He rushed out and blocked zack from me.
P: im calling security you might want to leave now.
he took a picture with his phone.
P: and thanks to this picture you will never be able to come to one of these shows again.
Zack: what are you her body guard or something.
P: yes actually i am her body guard.
Z: fucking hell no matter what bell i will get to you and when i do im never letting go. Just know you will always belong to me.
With that said he walked away and i felt the tears well in my eyes.  why wont he just let me live my life. why doe he hate me so much. I get that he thinks I took his parents and made them love me more then him. I was 10 years old how did I know what was happing. I felt myself be lead into my dressing room.

p: Are you ok sweetie

b: why wont he leave me alone I was 10 when he said I made his parents love me more then him.

P: you did nothing he has a delusion about you and I knew someone who had them before as well they get attached to one person. He wont leave you alone usually the person they are attracted to ends up dead or him himself you need to stay with someone at all times because I know these people he will come after you so we need to keep you safe at all times.
B: wait so its either im gonna be dead or he is.
P: yes we need to get the police involved as well.
B: police but i have no proof
P: actually you have two eye witnesses to his threats
B: ok but after the show ok
P: ok i will be outside you get dressed and then i will take you to hair and make up.
He went outside i changed  into my new costume. I will have 3 of them one red based one white based and one blue based i have the blue one today its a plaid shirt that ties in the front my whole lower back on show and very short shorts showing almost all of my scars. I am going to be wearing a white pair of cowboy boots with a slight heal as well. When i was fully dressed i walked out and paul escorting me to hair and make-up. When that was done we walked to meet samoa at the entrance curtain. When he was standing there waiting for me. He was kinda staring my body up and down.

I began to feel shy like she was judging every inch of me

I began to feel shy like she was judging every inch of me. I walked up to him and seen his eyes had tears welling in them.
B: whats wrong sam
Sam: you have been threw so much and i dont understand what kind of people would do that to you. His hand traced over a scar that went from my waist to the bottom of my bust area.
B: Im alive and happy now that's all that matters now i have a family and someone who i am falling in love with.
He smiled down at me and his hand cupped my cheek.
Sam: im falling for you to bella your my only shortie.
I giggled at him quoting a Demi Lovato song.
B: did you just quote​ demi.
Sam: yes yes i did
The reason my scars are not being covered is they want to build up my past. They want when i become a full time wrestler they want me to be what they call baby face. It means in the fans eyes a favorite. The fans love the baby face people. So apparently vince wants me to go against team bad which means sasha. So my best friend and me are going to be in a rivalry. When i heard samoas music we linked arms and walked out. I heard a lot of screaming. I heard people scream about me and saying that they loved me. I felt amazing in that fact the fans like me and i can make it into the company and i will be liked. I love this company and i think im going to be very happy moving on. I found my place and i love it.
_________________________________
Hay guys so i know its been a while. Im trying here and the issue is i spend all day taking care of my dad after the accident he needs alot of help so i am all he has.