Meeting Paul

The party was fun it flew by in a blur untill the presents. I got a few pairs of shoes but i think my favorite one was from john he got me he got me a golden heart locket. It was detailed with angel wings on the front and opened in the middle it was a pic of me him and nikki from the first day they adopted me. I really love it.

Its was an amazing birthday i woke up the next day to the sun peaking through my window. I smiled and threw my blanket off of me. I got up and walked to the closet grabbing a blue plaid shirt and a pair of jeans i walked out and into my bathroom. I placed my phone on the doc and hit shuffle on the music. Introducing me started playing and i began to sing along.
I like cheese but only on pizza please and sometimes on a homemade quesadilla otherwise it smells like feet to me.
I hopped into the shower doing my normal routine. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Then i stopped the music humming the song that first played walking out and grabbed a pair of boots. I pulled on my socks and boots and made my way down stairs. John was already there cooking and may i say it smelled good was an under statement.
J: good morning bella sleep well
B: yes i did how about you
J: yes i did here you go portabella mushroom and swiss omelette.
I smiled at him.
B: who would have though that you can cook.
J: Hay im a man of many talents young lady.
B: mhum sure you are.
He grew an evil smirk and soon i found out why he began to tickle my sides.
J: i will stop when you say john is very talented and is more than just a buff strong man.
B: f f fine j john is very t talented a an an and is m more than j just a buff s strong m man.
I looked to see nikki standing there with samoa and they were laughing there asses off.
Sam: nope your laugh is to cute.
B: your mean
Sam: am not i just think everything about you is beautiful. Is that a crime?
B: but your supposed to save me.
Sam: i will if its true danger but tickling is something i might just participate in.
He smirked and i made a dash for the stairs till his arms wrapped around my waist. He spun me around and smirked at me.
Sam: gotcha
He said than his fingers got to work tickling my sides causing me to burst out giggling.
B: s s st stop
Sam: i will stop if you give me a kiss.
B: f f fine
I lent in and pecked his cheek
B: never said what kind of kiss
Just then the door bell rang i went and answered it to to see a man I've seen on many videos on YouTube.
J: ahhh paul come in
I moved to the side to let him and his family through.
Nikki came down and smiled at him

N: paul your here nice to see you
P: nice to see you to nikki you look beautiful as always.
N: paul this is bella bella this is paul your new body guard.
P: i hear you have a problem with a stalker.
B: yah he was my foster brother
P: i will keep you safe sweetie ok i promise you that.
I smiled at him.
B: Thank you paul that promise means more than you know.
P: your welcome sweet pea.
N: bella did you pack we go back on the road tomorrow and we have a session with big bill today before we leave. Who is all coming?
Sam: meee i wanna see how bad ass my girl is.
Sas: im her sparing partner so i am.
Pag: me
Paul: im going to need to be there in case he is following her. I need to see what kind of security  there is where you guys go. Oh john you might want to consider a gate and wall around the property. That will make it more secure.
J: i will have it set up
N: lets go we have 3 hours with bill.
I grabbed my purse and we all headed out to the cars. You see another present i got was a chevy truck powder blue.
B: nikki can i follow you in my truck.
N: yah samoa paul you ride with her.
I squealed and ran to my truck unlocking it i climbed up and in. Yes climbed it is jacked up. so its very high up. Samoa and paul got in no problem though. I started it and listened to my baby purr. Nikki pulled out and i followed after her. The drive to the performance center took about 15 minutes. When we got the i parked and the guys got out and i was bout to get out when samoa opened my door for me and held his arms out.
Sam: come on shortie i will help you out.
I put my arms on his shoulders and he put his hands on my hips and lifted me up. He placed my feet on the ground he wrap his arm around my shoulder closing my and locking my baby we made our way inside. I gasped it was freaking amazing.
B: wow this place is amazing.
We made our way to who i know as big bill Demott.
N: hay bill
Bill: nikki sasha paige oh and who are you.
N: my daughter bella this is big bill demott your new trainer.
Bill: ahh my new student well lets see where you at weights wise.
N: she can lift 200
Bill: that little think can bench 200 i need to see this.
We went to the weight room when i stretched.
I sat on the weight bench and bill started me with 100 lbs i lifted no problem did about 20 reps of that. Then he add 60lbs to it i did 10 reps of that one. Then he added another 40 to make it a solid 200. I did 5 reps of that.
Bill: holy shit your small but strong as hell.
Sam: damn shortie your a bad ass.
I smiled.
B: it took me 5 years to get to where i am.
Bill: well you can lift more than nikki
N: by 8 pounds wow
He chuckled
Bill: how much training do you have in ring.
B: not much just basics taking bumps running the ropes and lock ups.
Bill: lets see where your at
We did a few in ring exercises and then sasha taught me the banks statement. Then bill said that was enough for today.
N: so bill what do you think.
Bill: she is amazing she wont take much work. I can have her ready for the tryouts in a month of session.
N: she would be the youngest diva ever.
Bill: the next tryouts are in 3 months so in 2 months tell vince that you need the month off to train and we will get started. While on the road 3 days a week work out. No more no less only 2 hours a day. Diet is veggie with little to know meat. Protein shake every morning.
B: no meat i am a vegetarian not a problem.
Bill: i love this girl.
B: thanks
I smiled at him. Samoa grabbed my hand and bill smirked.
Bill: when did this happen.
Samoa: last night.
Bill: good now dont hurt my new little peanut or i will have to hurt you.
Sam: i wont
B: paul
P: yes sweet pea
B: your really quiet.
P: i know its part of the job but i can be very fun as well.
B: i know ive seen the 1D videos.
P: ahhh a fan i presume.
B: yup.
P: well louis has plans to visit when we head to doncaster maybe you can meet him.
B: really omg he is my favorite.
P: dont tell him that he will get a big head. We drove home blasting 1D in the car and made our way inside i grabbed my bags and so did everyone else. We then went to the airport. Heading for London. My first time in another country.
____________________________________
Ok so there it is there are gonna be some big chapters coming up. I have decided to keep this book PG because most WWE fans are under the age of 13 so i will put up restricted chapters for those of you who want the more dirty things at the end of the book.