I Wanna Be in the WWE

Bella's
The car ride was silent that is untill nikki spoke up.
N: nicky B: bella J:john
N: So bella in a couple days we are gonna go shopping. You need more clothes then what fits in that tiny suitcase.
B: That is fine with me
N: Tomorrow there are a lot of people who want to meet you.
B: who would want to meet me?
J: Sweetie basically the who WWE roster wants to meet you.
B: Seriously
N: yup your basically already famous.
B: How?
N: Paps following us as usual.
B: oh i get it people who invade on your lives.
N: Exactly and now your life as well. Now i need you to take a pic with me im gonna tell the world about you before they do.
She took out her phone and i placed my chin on her shoulder giving a bright smile. She snapped the pic of us and proceeded to post it on Twitter and Instagram. She asked me what my name othe the websites are but i told her id dont have one.
N: Wait so you have no social media accounts.
I shook my head no and she gave me a look of surprise.
N: do you have a phone.
B: no at the home we could not afford that sort of stuff we were lucky if we ever got to go on a computer. I do have an iPod with 300 songs on it for when i train.
N: Train? Train for what?
B: well i wanna be in the WWE.
N: Really that's great how much can you bench?
B: my highest i have benched was 194lbs.
N: How many days a week do you train?
B: 5
N: ok so your more dedicated then most people you can bench almost as mich as me. You train more than most divas me included. We will see where your at and pick up your training there.
B: Wait a second you wanna help me? You as in Nikki Bella as in the face of the woman's division want to help me train?
N: Yah that is if you want me to?
B: i would love that.
I hugged her from behind causing a slight giggle to leave her lips.
N: we can start next week.
J: Maybe i can help to.
He said as the car came to a stop. I looked and seen we were at the Holiday Inn. It makes sense it is the biggest Hotel in this area. We got put and John handed me my suit case. We walked in and headed for the elevator. When we got there we pressed the up button and waited for the doors to open. When we got in John pressed the button for the 10th floor. It was the highest floor in the hotel. When the elevator stopped we got off and walked to the last room. The door opened and we walked in. I gasped at what i seen with was not just a hotel room ot was a full sweet. There was a very large living room. An attached kitchen with two glass door leading to a balcony. I looked over and seen a set of spiral stairs like in the old fashioned houses. I was lead up them and there was a long hall way a door on one end and another on the other end.
J: the one on the left side is your room for the night there is a attached bathroom.

N: well what do you think.
B: The shower is bigger then my whole bedroom back at the home its so beautiful.
N: well im glad you like it.
I sat my suitcase at the end of the bed. I opened ot and pulled out a pair of black shorts that said shut it on the butt and a red tank top. The tank top is a piece of Nikki's merch. It said fearless on it.
B: nikki look
I held the tank top up and she smiled at me.
N: so you really were a fan huh
B: yah i love the WWE i also have a paige t-shirt and two john cena shirts.
N: Maybe one day you will have your own merch.
B: ive already thought of a character
N: please tell me i wanna know
B: the southern bell get it my name is bella the southern bell catchy huh?
N: and its something we have never had.
B: Yah and its kinda true to who i am so i like it.
N: you like the country style
B: yah my style is kinda a mix between redneck and goth and tomboy.
N: well we can put that into account when we go shopping. You should get ready for bed we have a big day tomorrow.
I nodded as i set the stuff on the bed and pulled out my shampoo, conditioner, body wash all in mango scent. I also grabbed my shaving cream and razor so i can shave. I took everything into the bathroom and got in the shower. I did my normal routine and soon was finished. I dried my self with a white fluffy towel i pulled on my under garments and then my shorts and tank top. I went out of the bathroom and laid on the big queen sized bed. I soon let sleep take me over
Next. Day
I woke up and looked at the clock its 7:30. Nikki said we leave at 10:30 so i have time for a 2 hour workout. I got out of bed and put on a blue sports bra and a pair of yoga pants. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote them a note.
Note: Nikki john i went for a work out at the gym be back by 9:30. I taped it to there door and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my water bottle i put some ice in it i was just about to fill it when john turned the light on.
J: going for an early morning work out.
B: yup
I love john cena and all but being in the same room as he is its kinda scary i still have to remember men are not to be trusted even if he is my hero.
J: Mind if i join you?
B: you can if you want to.
He grabbed his water bottle and did the same thing i did. Soon we were on our way down. We walked to the elevator.
J: so why are you up so early
B: at the home there was a gym but only one person could use it at a time. I would be up early so that i could get there first. Other wise i would never get a chance. The guys would make sure of that they made fun of me because of what they said was a silly dream.
J: oh i see you know its not silly right?
B: yah i know i have worked my butt off getting into shape since i first saw a divas match. When i was 10.
J: you know at the house we have a whole fitness center.
My face brightened at this.
B: really that is so cool.
He chuckled at my excitement.
J: If you think thats cool wait till you see your room oh and the pools.
B: you have a pool?
J: Actually 2 pool, 3 hot tubs, 2 tennis courts, A mini golf course, and a bowling ally.
my jaw dropped he had all of this stuff. How much money does this man have? I was so caught up in my thoughts that i almost didn't notice he was chuckling.
J: that is the normal reaction. I only have most of it for the make a wish kids and well i always hoped one day i would have kids. So i guess in a way you could say i got it for you.
My jaw dropped again.
B: umm i umm thanks.
We made it to the gym and i began to stretch. When i finished i put about 100 pounds on the weight bar. I took my place and lifted it with ease. I did 10 reps of 100 then added another 50. I did 10 reps of that as well. I added 30 to make it 180. I did 10 reps of that and soon felt someone begin to spot me. I looked up to see john. I put the bar on the holder and sat up. I grabbed my water bottle. I took a long drink and seen john put 20 pounds on the bar.
B: umm john ive never lifted that much.
J: good something i discovered when i first started my weight training is if you dont push it then you never move forward. I will be here if you cant do it then im here to catch it. This is my warm up weight so dont worry ok.
I nodded and took my place i moved it from the holder. I brought it down it was right over my chest. I pushed my arms up and i found it difficult to lift but i got it and did that twice before​ i placed it back on the holder.
J: see all you have to do is believe in your self.
I smiled and nodded at him in my head i was saying. Maybe cena is different maybe he wont be like the other. I cant let my hopes get up. I looked at the clock and seen it was 9.
B: think we should head back up its 9.
J: lets do it
We made our way back to the room to seen nikki was up and ready on her phone.
B: hay nikki
N: hay you two have a good work out.
I nodded
B: i lifted 200 today
N: really
B: yup john told me to push myself and i did and i was able to lift it.
N: that's good im glad.
B: im gonna go get ready ok
I ran up the stairs and grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with my white what the hell tshirt and got in the shower i did my normal routine. I put my under garments on and then the skinnys and the shirt. It kinda showed my belly button i had a skull belly button ring in. I put on some black lace gloves and grabbed my converse​ shoes. I put on some black eye shadow and some thick eyeliner with some mascara and a strong red lip. I put on a hat on my curly hair

 I put on a hat on my curly hair

and walked down stairs. I seen nikki and john both ready and waiting.
B: ok im ready.
We are on our way to meet some of my fav people. I cant wait this is my new life.
___________________________________
Ok so here it is the official start of the story. I will be updating at least twice a week. Vote and comment your opinion.