Chapter 17

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Chapter 17:

I threw a coffee mug at him. It shattered against the wall next to his head. “STOP TREATING ME LIKE A DAMN CHILD!”

“I wouldn't have to if you didn't act like one!” he shouts back, making his way towards me.

My body was shaking. I was craving something, I don't exactly know what it was. The shaking gave Samuel enough time to wrap his arms around me. He takes me into the shower, turning on cold water. It flows over both of us, cooling me down.

“I don't want to treat you like a child, River.” he sighs. “I just want to take care of you.”

I turn around to face him. “I think I need to shift.”

I walk out of the shower and begin to take my clothes off. I didn't really need to shift, I needed his wolf to come out. If his wolf came out then I could feel the skin to skin contact that I so desperately needed right now.

“What are you doing?” he asks in shock.

“Getting ready to shift.” I said as my hands went to unbutton my shorts.

He quickly grabs my hand. “I don't know what you think you're doing, but stop it right now.”

His eyes had darkened. Samuel was slowly losing control. If I kept on, he would no longer be in control. But why continue with me when he was so close?

“I know exactly what I'm doing.” I said, getting closer to him. Before he could stop me, I grabbed him through his wet jeans. I could feel his whole body tense.

“River, what are you-?” he starts.

I kiss him, stopping him from talking. “I'm getting what I want.”

My hand starts to massage him. He began to harden under my touch. I begin to kiss down his neck. For a couple of seconds, he didn't do anything. It wasn't until I bit down on his neck did he react.

He shoved me against the wall, crushing his lips on mine roughly. I felt my body being lifted up into the air. My legs tightly wrapped around him. His hands began to explore my body. Every touch sent waves of pleasure through my body. This was exactly what I needed right now.

Samuel begins to carry me somewhere. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out where we were headed. Our bedroom. Next thing I know I land on the bed. He takes his shirt off before climbing on top of me. His dark eyes tell me that all he see's right now is his very willing mate. That's all the okay he needs.

I take off my shirt as he begins to kiss from below my belly button up to my neck. He took his time exploring my neck with his kisses. His teeth latched on to one spot. He began to suck, instantly knowing that it was my sweet spot. This was the place that he would mark me.

My hand slid inside of his pants. To my surprise, he had gone commando today. Which worked perfectly fine for me. Less layers I would have to go through. It would only get me to where I wanted to be faster. He had become completely hard by this point. He was dying to get out of those constricting pants.

I pushed Samuel away from my neck. I rolled us over to where I was on top. I slid down his body until I was at his pants. I kissed the waistline of his jeans as I undid them. Soon they joined both of our shirts on the floor. He quickly pulled me back up to the bed, putting me under him. His lips found mine once again.

Suddenly he pulls away from me, leaving me cold and needy.

“Sammmmmm!” I whine all hot and bothered.

“I don't know what type of game you're playing at, River, but you need to stop right now before something happens that we aren't ready for.” he growls. It was obvious that his wolf wasn't happy about denying a chance to mate.

“I know exactly what I'm doing. I need you.” I tell him.

He goes to the drawers, getting out a pair of sweat pants. He quickly pulls them on before I could latch on to him again. Next he grabs a shirt. Pretty soon he is once again dressed. There was still a large tent in his pants though. One that was dying to come out and play.

“Please, Sam, I need this.” I beg him. I get onto my knees in front of him.

For a second his eyes darken, thinking of all the things that could happen with me like this. He shakes his head, turning his eyes back to their normal color. “You are too emotional right now. You will be doing this to forget everything, not because you actually care about me or completing the mating.”

“That's not true.”

“Yes it is. I'm not going to let you use me to forget what has happened to you.” he tells me.

“Fine then!” I snap at him. “I'll just go find someone else from your pack that will give me what I want.”

“Do not test me.” he growls.

I cross my arms over my chest. “I'm sure that one of my guards will absolutely enjoy helping me. They are both so tall and muscled. Hell, I might even let the both of them-”

I never got the chance to finish that sentence. He threw me back into the bed. His teeth latched onto my sweet spot. At first pain went through my entire body. Was he trying to hurt me? After a moment, that pain turned to pleasure. I was grinding against him as he continued to be latched on to my neck. I moaned his name, closing my eyes as I enjoyed this feeling.

He pulls away from me, running a hand through his hair. “Shit. I didn't mean to do that.”

What's done is done, though. It's too late to change anything now. I'm marked forever as his mate.