Chapter 24: The dress

Soon Saturday had arrived (funny that I'm writing this on a Saturday right? 😂😂)

It was Miras' 16th birthday.

Also her first date with Zak

Chopper and Ezra had spent the better part of the night before, decorating the cockpit for Mira.

Ezras' decorating skills were actually decent.

It worried Sabine that he knew so much about color.

"Pink sunlight and purple moon would be perfect colors for the balloons don't you think?" Ezra had been ranting on about as he looked at the party supplies in a local market booth.

Sabine just shook her head.

Sabine woke Mira up way too early Saturday morning.

"Mommmm let me sleep." Mira moaned as she pulled a pillow over her head.

"We have to get you a dress for your date with Zak tonight!" Sabine shrieked, using the force to pull Mira out of bed.

"Ugh." Mira groaned as she stood up, yawning. "Fine let me get dressed then we'll go."

Sabine nodded and left the room.

A few minutes later Mira emerged ready to go.

Sabine took her out the backway, so that she didn't see the decorations until later.

Sabine grabbed her hand and dragged her to about 7 different stores looking for dresses.

Mira wondered what her mother would be like if she ever got married.

She didn't even wanna think about it to be honest.

None of the dresses really caught her eye.

And that's when she saw it.

A/N you guys don't know how long I spend looking for these things

A/N you guys don't know how long I spend looking for these things. I get so distracted looking at dresses that I like. Yes it's not Star Wars but meh 😂😂

"This one!" Mira explained as she stepped out of the dressing room with the dress on.

Sabine squealed.

"It's so perfect! You look amazing Mira!" She said, hugging her daughter.

Mira smiled and changed back into her normal clothes.

Once they returned to the Ghost, Mira got ready.

Sabine spent way too much time obsessing over her hair.

"Okay just let me try a little more glitter-"

"Mom I look fine!" Mira protested, laughing.

Then there was a light knock on the door.

Sabine opened it to revel Zak standing with a small bouquet of flowers, in a nice suit.

(I feel the need to clarify that the FLOWERS are not in a suit. Zak is. Okay continue)

Sabine could hardly contain her inner fangirl as she stepped away to reveal Mira.

Zak was speechless.

Mira looked beautiful.

Well she always did, but she was even more breathtaking than usual.

Zak and Mira both blushed and he held out his hand.

She smiled and took it lightly.

The two of them walked out of the Ghost, and began to walk to their destination.

Eeeeek! I can't wait to write their date 😍 I ship this too much lmao. Also I love the fact that people are using this character in their stories. I encourage it! I'm legit so honored like omg. Thanks so much guys 💜💜

Instagram: Sabine_wren_rebels