Chapter 10: What happened to mom?

Mira was currently receiving a metal hand in the medic bay.

Sabine had gone unconscious just as she reached the ship.

The medic droid said she was expected to make a full recovery......

If she received force healing.

And who were the only two force healers at the moment?

Herself, and her darkside daughter that had just tried to kill her.

Well this was going well.

Meanwhile Mira was waking up to her new metal arm (that Ezra was still scared to tell Sabine about)

Maybe she'd die and he wouldn't have to....

Everyone reached for their weapons as she sat up with a glare.

"Really Ezra? She just stabbed her own mother and you don't think to cuff her or something?" Hera asked, glaring at him.

"Oops." Was all he could say.

"I can-and will- kill you all. The question is, who's first?" Zoth asked with a hiss as she forced the weapons out of their hands.

"Now I'm going to die because Ezra forgot to kriffing cuff her or something. Nice. I can see it now. *Kanan Jarrus-died because his dumb space son was dumber than usual* Kanan said, shaking his head.

Zoth force called her lightsaber and ignited it.

"Wait! Please....Sabine......she needs force healing..j...just heal her please!" Ezra begged.

"And why would I do that?" She sneered.

"Because she would do the same for you! Even now!" He begged, tears brimming his eyes.

(I'm getting teary oh no. Why do I do this? Oh yea. I'm evil. Okay.)

Her eyes, for one, brief moment, softened as she walked toward Sabine and gently placed her hand on her wound.

As it began to heal she had a vision.

Her memories, her childhood, herself. Mira. It all came flooding back to her.

She screamed and fainted in shock.

Hera ran to her and got her onto a medic bed.

Ezra checked Sabine. She wasn't fully healed, but the force healing had done enough.

She would survive.

The medic droid alerted that she might not wake up for a few days though.

Ezra sat by her bedside holding her hand.

And then Mira woke up.

Which btw Ezra had still not taken any security measures.

Everyone turned to her alarmed.

"Dad?" She asked, confused.

"M...Mira?" He asked, cautious.

She glanced over to her mother.

"What happened to mom?"

Awww feels and cliffhanger. You're welcome. I teared up writing this 😭 I can't. Anyways, check out my instagram @sabine_wren_rebels. Luv y'all. 💜