Chapter 17: Double Death

Sabine had used her magically appearing cuffs and had successfully restrained the Admiral.

(okay can we agree that she totally has them because I swear she's used them before and I never see them on her belt like what even.)

Now they had to get Zak and get out of there, because the oxygen was running low.

Ezra limped inside on his now twisted ankle, and saw Mira trying desperately to force heal Zak.

All he could think was *yay he's dea-oh I shouldn't be happy I should help...ah Kriff*

Ezra-reluctantly-ran over and picked up Zak. He was alive-for now.

"Let's get out of here!" Sabine said, taking her daughters hand.

Thrawn was just standing there awkwardly.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!?" He yelled.

"Wait he can raise his voice above his creepy whisper?" Kanan asked, confused.

The air pressure was dangerously low....and this caused....well....

Kanan ran to grab Thrawn, tripping along the way, when suddenly, the lack of air broke the window.

Everyone held on to various objects for dear life, while Ezra tried desperately to hit the Ray Shield button.

Thrawn couldn't hang on and was pulled into space......

He had died.

Ezra managed to hit the Ray Shield.

They all glanced at each other and knew they had to go quickly.

They ran down the hall, and were almost at the ship when they saw it.

Kallus had come to help them retrieve Mira...

He had gotten trapped in a room during the lockdown and the oxygen was gone and.....

They had lost another member of the Ghost Crew.

With no time to mourn, they had to leave him there.

They all reached the ship and Ezra rushed (once more, much to his dismay) Zak to the medic bay, Mira following close behind.

Hera began to ask where Kallus was, when a look from Kanan told her everything.

(Idk how that works. He's blind. I don't even know wow)

She flew the ship out of there as fast as she could.

Just as they were about to pull into hyperspace, the pressure caused the Star Destroyer to explode.

They had made it out just barely in time.

And it hadn't been without loss.

Aw I feel bad killing Kallus off in such an uncivilized way....lothcatwillow88 are you happy? 😂