Chapter 5: Imperial Plans

"....and so the Empire is hunting down force healers so they can use them to fix their injured troopers."

"B-but Sabine and Mira are force healers! We can't lose them to the Empire!" Ezra said, rising panic in his voice.

"Like we'd actually heal for the Empire. We have to heal they know that right?" Sabine said, the sass dripping in every word.

"Have you ever seen the Empire? They have ways." Kallus said in an annoyed tone.

"Well we need a plan of sorts." Kanan said.

Hera nodded. "I agree. If we don't do something we'll...we'll lose them both!"

Sabine held onto Mira tightly as she looked at Ezra with worry.

Ezra's eyes flashed dark. "I'd like to see them try." He said angrily as he placed his hand on Sabines shoulder.

As if on cue the alarm went off.

Chopper beeped.

"What do you mean we've been pulled into a tractor beam?!" Hera said, her voice rising in fear.

Ezra grabbed his lightsaber, ready to fight.

Sabine had her blasters in hand and Mira grabbed her training lightsaber.

Hera ran to the controls and tried to pull the ship free.

She was unsuccessful.

Suddenly the door was opened.

Everyone stood ready to fight.

That plan failed when they threw in grenades.

The smoke caused everyone to drop their weapons and fall to the ground.

Thrawn boarded the ship.

"Get that mandalorian girl and her daughter!" He ordered the troopers.

Ezra crawled toward Sabine.

"S-Sabine!" He said coughing "I'm here. W...where's Mira?..." he said his voice trailing off.

Meanwhile Thrawn had found Mira.

Unarmed, and not trained in force powers yet, she was helpless against him.

Hera had found her blaster and pointed it at Thrawn.

In turn 5 troopers pointed their blasters at Mira.

"Pull the trigger. If you shoot me she dies." Thrawn explained, very calmly.

"Don't worry about me. Just lower it." Mira said, not in the least bit afraid.

Hera paused, but lowered her blaster.

Just then Chopper came and started shooting imps.

Thrawn pulled out his own blaster and kept hold of Mira.

"Sir we need to go-AHHH." A trooper started to explain before being shot by Chopper.

Realizing that getting Sabine AND Mira successfully would be extremely difficult right now, Thrawn decided to stick with Mira.

"Fine let's go!" Thrawn said, and stunned Hera.

He muttered "Ugh it was on stun." But just decided to leave it be.

Sabine crawled out "M-Mira!" She cried out.

All the troopers pointed their guns at Sabine.

Sabine was too weak to do anything but still drew her blasters.

"Mom. Don't worry. It'll be okay." Mira said, a tear running down her check. "I love you."

With that, Mira force pushed Sabine back. She didn't want to see her die.

The imperials boarded the ship with Mira and the last thing she heard was Sabine and Ezra calling for her before she faded into darkness.

Mhmm I'm so horrible. Mhmm I'm actually proud of it 😂

I really hope everyone is enjoying Mira! I definitely love writing about her!

Be sure to follow my Instagram @sabine_wren_rebels 💜

Thanks! 💜