Chapter Ten

"She could have killed you!" Lisa paced across the room in front of Jackie who kept her head down 

"She was in no danger, I had control the entire time"

"Yeah but what about the times you lose control?" My eyes widened slightly as I stood up from my chair

"You know nothing about me" I growled 

"I know you killed thirty seven people, ten of which were kids" 

-----------------

Swapping POVs for  right now to Lisa's!

As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them. Comic's eyes went from her loving cobalt blue to a midnight black "That wasn't our fault!" The voice was inhuman but I quickly recognized it as Erebus. Jackie sat on the couch watching our argument now. "They attacked us. We had to protect ourselves!" Erebus' jet black wings had now come out and were tucked neatly behind her back. "Mates are meant  to love and protect." She spat out slow taking steps towards me. I watched from the corner of my eyes as Jackie stood up to come aid me but was pinned down but an invisible force. "Ah sweet innocent little wolf, You are not as strong as you think. I am one of the worlds most powerful creatures" I smiled sweetly and was right up against my chest at this time "I don't take kindly to orders so here is on from me to you" She reached into her pocket but I could tell she was struggling. She pulled out a small pill bottle and quickly handed it to me. "Knock me out" I could hear Cosmic's voice break through but it was just a quick flash. I quickly took a small pill out of the bottle and tackled her to the ground shoving the pill in her mouth. She struggled but soon was able to swallow it. Jackie came over and helped me up from the ground before picking up the girl lying on the floor. 

"Take her to my chambers and tie her to the bed, Call the doctor and her mother." Jackie nodded and took off towards my room. I sighed knowing I fucked up by bring up the past. Erebus was going to hate me now. I paced back and forth for a good five minutes before Jackie returned 

"Her mother wants you, Princess" She bowed her head but wouldn't meet my eyes. "By the way, It was my fault. I challenged her for fun." She motioned her hand for me to follow her. We walked quietly to my chambers. "Next time you should too." Jackie opened the door and quickly took off before I could reply . I stepped into the room seeing Cosmic looking peaceful even though she was chained to the bed. Her mother was sitting next to  the bed watching Cosmic with worry in her eyes 

"She was able to stop herself this time. You need to be more careful." Her mother didn't sound angry, more disappointed. "I should probably take her and leave. Her handler was able to control this stuff better then anyone here" 

"She had a handler?" Her mother nodded 

"His name was Robert I believe. I didn't know him very well. He was going to come with us but his family wasn't able to follow. She was going to get another one but I cancelled it because of the fact she found you."

"Cosmic can't leave anyways. She's still alpha." Her mother looked at me in shock and shook her head. She placed her head into her heads and let out silent sobs. I sent a quick link to my uncle to let him know his mate needed him. "Erebus wouldn't allow it. She's been extremely on edge lately"

"Your mate is losing control of her angel side" Emily's voice floated through the room as she walked in "Erebus is trying to get more power because her angel side is dying" 

"Erebus is dying?" My wolf whined lowly in my head at the thought

"No, Erebus is fine. She's stronger then ever. Cosmic has three parts. Erebus is mainly vampire and angel and I guess could be considered the beast behind Cosmics' actions. Now you have her wolf. She's perfectly healthy for being a wolf and seems to keep to herself. I went into her head and tried to speak with the two. Erebus was happy to talk. Her wolf was standing over top of someone. Erebus explained to me that she's protecting Cosmic's Angel side. I believe the wolf said the angel goes by Eos" I laughed softly

"Erebus represents dark. God of the Dark and Eos represents light. Goddess of the Dawn." Cosmic's mother laughed slightly as well before I waved at Emily to continue 

"As I was saying, Ms Black, you are a full angel?" She nodded causing Emily to smile. 

"I'll need you help with giving Cosmic's angel some power. After we do that, we should be able to train the angel to use Cosmic's power to stay alive. I believe that's why Erebus refuses to give up the Alpha title. She's collecting power to keep the angel alive." We both nodded and Emily excused herself from the room to go to somewhere else in the hospital.

"I guess now we wait for Cosmic to wake up" I nodded and walked over to sit against the wall. Leaning my head back, my fingers grazed the mark on my neck causing me to smile as I fell into the dark abyss that we call sleep.