Chapter Twelve

*AYE TAKE THIS PLOT TWIST!*

I awoke by myself. I could feel Cosmic through our mate bond and could tell she was asleep too but I could also sense she was awake. I sat up in my bed, slightly confused and groaned as my bones popped. My eyes scanned the room and I found Emily sleeping on the couch. I giggled slightly "Emily?" She instantly flew up, falling over in the process. I laughed at her, receiving a groan in return.

"I am tired, can't you let me sleep?" She groaned

"No can do, princess. You can sleep after you share what's going on with my mate." Her face went white causing my heart rate to spike

"Eh, she is fine and heling but we may have accidently brought the one called Eos into control of the body. I believe Cosmic gave up control so the angel could heal and we made another mistake but..." I cut her off and rolled my eyes

"Stupid girl." I growled, I stood from my bed and headed towards the room Cosmic was being kept in. Inside was Cosmic, laying on a bed but also Cosmic sitting in a chair asleep? I froze and felt Emily come up behind me.

"You didn't let me finish..." She spoke softly "Something happened and They split. I do believe it's only while the angel heals." The Cosmic sleeping a chair, slowly opened her eyes. I came face to face with a pair of yellow eyes that caused a small smile to grace my face.

"Erebus." I purred as I ran into her open arms. She took a deep breath and took in my scent

"Aye, chill baby. I've got you now." She purred into my ear as she lifted my body.

"Who know I'd live to see the day that Erebus had a mate?" A small voice came from behind us

"Too soon to be making dead jokes but she's your mate too dumbass." I looked at Cosmic or I guess Eos who was laying on the bed. Her eyes were like Cosmic's normally blue eyes but were ten times brighter.

"This is too fucking weird." I spoke as my eyes drifted from one Cosmic to the other. They were identical besides the eyes, much like a set of twins. I reached up and ran my hands threw Erebus's hair causing a purr to leave her throat. "What about Cosmic? Who has Cosmic?" Erebus raised her hand.

"I know this is weird but I had the chance to remove Cosmic and myself from the host body to allow Eos to heal so I did. Eos has control of the host body meaning she is also got the wolf. I left her to heal Eos faster. I only have control right now because well this is my form." I raised a brow at her words. My eyes scanned her body only to find the same exact thing. "I'm holding Cosmic's form for you." I laughed at her and removed my hand from her hair. I went and sat next to Eos knowing if I was closer to the wolf she may heal faster.

"So I guess you aren't my mate anymore." I purred as I meet Erebus's eyes. She glared at me as she returned to her seat. I smiled at Eos who was watching us with humor.

"I have only seen you from the fur of a wolf. I must say you are beautiful." I blushed lower my face causing the two to laugh.

"Okay. I am really concerned with this. One of you was bad enough." Erebus faked a gasp before looking at me with playful eyes.

"You don't want me? I know people who love me!" As if on cue, a little voice shouted

"I love you!" Tony ran into the room and went straight for Erebus who looked at the kid with wide eyes as he jumped at her. She caught him and looked at me with fear. "I love you, Alpha!" She patted his back awkwardly. Matt and Fawn came in as well with Tony looking at Erebus holding Tony then to the figure in the bed.