Chapter Fifteen

Erebus's POV

I awoke the next morning alone. I groaned as I rolled over, Lisa's scent was faint but Eos was still lingering heavily in the room telling me she didn't leave to long ago. I stood up and headed for the dresser. Most of my clothes had been placed in Lisa's room as I planned on staying her room. I stripped off my old clothes and tossed them in the hamper. I slid on a pair of boy shorts and bra and headed for the bathroom. I didn't feel like showering so I put on deodorant and washed my face. I slid on a black t-shirt and a pair of joggers before walking out of the bathroom.

I knew I was going to have to deal with Lisa's parents as I didn't properly do it last night. I sent them to the dungeon and had her father placed in silver chains. Her mother was left alone but was still put in a cell as she did nothing to stop him from attacking Eos. I walked out of the bedroom and came face to face with Jackie. "I was sent to be your personal guard, Alpha." I rolled my eyes at her but nodded none the less.

"Who's watching Lisa?" I wanted her and Eos guarded to the fullest extent.

"Do not worry about your mate's Alpha, Lisa and Eos are together and they have six guards with them." Jackie sent me a smile along with a small salute. "I also got a list from Lisa of things she wants done today." I chuckled as I took the paper from Jackie.

"I'll start this list after I deal with her parents." Jackie nodded and allowed me to step out of the room. I walked past her and headed for the kitchen. "I've got to eat too, I'm really hungry." Jackie laughed and followed me.

"Lisa said you need to also need to let Cosmic out for a little while that way she doesn't get too cooped up." I nodded, knowing Cosmic would love to spend time with her mates. I know she wasn't in any rush to get out but she would come out to see Lisa and Eos. It was odd because she was supposed to be our host but since we split, she hasn't wanted to leave.

"Cosmic will come out when she sees fit. She hasn't been out since yesterday but she'll be fine." Jackie nodded as we finally made it to the kitchen. It was empty besides a few members of the staff, running around. I stopped one "Can you please make Jackie and I some food and have it prepared by the time I get back up from the cells?" The young girl smiled and nodded at me.

"Of course, Alpha. I will take care of it! Any request?" I shook my head and she nodded before rushing off. I motioned Jackie to follow me. We headed down to the cellar, as we got closer I could hear the other prisoners shouting taunts at the previous power couple. They went silent as I enter the room, causing a grin to grow on my face.

"Don't stop on my watch. You can talk all the shit to that man you want. I know some of you are in here for no reason due to him." The shouts started back up as I headed for the cage. I made it to where the Luna was kept. "Luna Woods, I would like to get you out of here." She looked at me and nodded as she came towards the gate. I motioned a guard to come over and unlock the door. He came over and let her out, I gripped her hand and led her out. "I'm sorry you have to deal with this, Luna." Her face was covered in tear streaks and I felt Cosmic trying to reach out to her.

'Not now, Cosmic. I have to take care of this. I'm not going to hurt her.' I spoke softly to Cosmic as I led the former Luna to a chair. She sent me a pained smile as she sat down. I motioned two guards over to stand near her.

"I want the former Alpha taken to a room so I can speak with him." One of the guards nodded and took to go have the man moved. I bent down and gripped the former Luna's chin "I need you to tell me why you thought it would be okay to attack my other half." She cried out in pain but I ignored it as I gripped even tighter

"I didn't know! I thought she was you!" I growled lowly

"You planned to attack me? Knowing it would get you killed!" She shook her head, attempting to loosen my grip.

"He just wanted his title back! I'm not stronger than him, Cosmic! I swear if it was up to me, I would be retired in a little house!" I nodded and released her head.

"You need to stop messing with me. I thought we would be okay. Lisa informed me that he wished to train the guards."

"It was a plot to attempt to get the guards to go against you but they were loyal to you because of the way he had treated them in the past." I nodded

"Take her to a room to clean up. I want three guards watching her at all times. One inside the room and two outside the door. I want the windows locked and boarded up." The guard nodded and pulled the former Luna up and led her from the room.

"Weren't you a little harsh?" I shook my head at Jackie and headed towards where the former Alpha should be. I made it to the room and walked inside. I made Jackie stay outside as I went in and smiled at the site of him. His eyes were blood shot red and his body was full of gashes. I had a good go at him last night, I won't lie.

"You miss me?" His head flew up and his eyes flew to meet mine, a growl leaving his throat. "I missed you too, Alpha." I teased as I moved to sit across from him. "I'm going to cut straight to the chase. Why'd you attack my other half?"

"I didn't know it was your other half! I knew you had split but it seemed so fucking stupid! I figured if I killed one of you, you'd both die." I chuckled and leaned back in the chair

"So you attempted to kill the Alpha? That's treason, honey." I was up within a second and came out. I dug my claws into his legs. He released a scream and tried to pull away from me. I released him and sent him flying into the wall. "I'm going to kill you, painfully and slowly!" I hissed loudly. I felt my wings rip through my shift and my fangs grow in my mouth. "I warned you! I fucking warned you not to go for my other half or my mate! You want me died? Go for me! You want me to die? Be a man and kill me yourself!" He nodded in fear as he tried to get away from me. I knew if I didn't leave, I would end up killing him so I left the room. "Take him back to his cell." The guard nodded before walking in the room. I ran past Jackie and headed for the stairs. I went to the kitchen where I was greeted by the girl from earlier. She handed me a plate of food before taking off again. I stood by the counter and angrily munched on my food. I smelt Lisa join me in the room as I kept at my food.

"Those eggs did nothing to you." She joked as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I groaned and shoved another forkful in my mouth. "Slow down, Chew your food before swallowing." I slowed down as she rubbed my neck in a soothing motion. "Everything okay?" I nodded and swallowed my food.

"Where is Eos?"

"Taking a nap, baby. I came to check on you because Jackie said my dad really got you riled up." I nodded and didn't speak any further. Lisa kept quiet and just kept rubbing my neck. She nuzzled me and whined lowly. I threw a piece of bacon in my mouth and handed one of them to Lisa. "Will you be joining us for lunch later? I'm not sure if Eos will be up but I'll gladly share lunch with you." I nodded and leaned into her.

"Yeah, I'll join you this afternoon. I'll let Cosmic out to spend some time with you guys. She needs to spend time with you all. She smiled at me and planted a kiss on my jaw

"Sounds like a plan. I think you need a bit of a break anyways. You probably aren't used to being around people for so long." I nodded

"No offense but people suck. I hate dealing with wolves." She chuckled and nodded

"Wolves can be arrogant and hard headed. I don't think hybrids are much better." She nuzzled my neck with her nose. "I love you." I let out a small noise in agreement and reached behind me to grip her hand, giving it a squeeze I finished up what food was left on my plate. I decided it was best to let Cosmic out now.