Chapter Two

Just a small thingy, everything in italics is a mind link. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cosmic, Oh my." I was tackled in a hug and let out a low growl before I realized it was my mother's scent. I relaxed and returned her hug.

"Yeah, the one she tried killing is good." Lisa's sarcastic remark seemed to instantly to catch my mother's attention. I growled lowly knowing I didn't even hurt her "No Miss Black, I'm fine." Lisa chuckled slowly

"I didn't know who you were! You were a threat." Lisa nodded in understanding

"I wanted to check you out so I followed your cars for almost three miles. I am surprised you didn't sense me earlier."

"I was distracted."I huffed lightly

"By what? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I hadn't realized she moved closer. We were mere inches from each other. Her violet eyes seemed to brighten as she gave me a breathtaking smile.

"Lisa!" We both quickly pulled away at the sound of a male calling Lisa's name. Her smile instantly dropped as a young man walked into the room. "Hello, Jason." The boy's eyes lit up at the sight of the Lisa causing me to take a small step back. Erebus was growling very loudly in my head as the boy neared closer to Lisa. His hands gripped her waist before planting his lips on hers. quickly planted his lips on hers.  For the first time in my life, Erebus let out a loud wail. My chest tightened as the boy pulled Lisa closer.

"Kill him!" Erebus took complete control. My wings ripped from my skin as I growled loudly.  I vaguely heard people shouting but my eyes were focused on the boy who had now pushed Lisa behind him. I met his eyes and watched as fear clouded his. I blacked out slightly and awoke when I felt a cool metal come into contact with my wrist. I felt my body being forced to shift back. I struggled against the chains, attempting to break them. 

"That's quite enough!" I was caught off guard as the unknown voice spoke. I scanned the room and saw Lisa standing by an older couple as well as my mother and her boyfriend Nick. "You won't be getting out of those!" The man spoke, my eyes instantly went to Lisa's. THer eyes shined with worry.

"I didn't mean-well I mean I meant it I just- Erebus was-I mean" I just stopped trying to form a sentence as my body felt extremely weak.

"Lisa!  What happened?" The power in his voice told me exactly who I was. He must be the Alpha King. I made a step towards him which was stupid as I was instantly pulled back and pushed to the floor. I heard a screech as I fell.

"Be careful with her!" Lisa spat out towards the guards who were holding me. They bowed but I never did move from the floor, keeping my head on the cold tiles seemed to calm me down a bit. I tried calling out to Erebus but I couldn't seem to get through to her.

"I can't get through to Erebus," I spoke loudly, feeling everyone's eyes land back on me. I shouted out Erebus's name as I tried to pull myself up from the floor. Everyone just watched as I had my freak out. Erebus was my rock and I wasn't afraid to admit without her, I wouldn't be on this Earth. I probably sound really stupid right now. "What did you do to me?" I struggled against the chains again.  I struggled to try to find Erebus in my head. "I need her!" I wasn't scared to say I was afraid and I was weak without Erebus.

"She's in your head. You just need to calm down." The women who I am guessing is the Luna spoke. I looked at her and our eyes met. She gasped and quickly turned away from me. "Her eyes are soulless. You need to give her the beast back" The man nodded and waved his hand towards me. 

"Where's Lisa? I need Lisa." She was no longer standing next to her parents. No one answered as the guards lifted me from the ground. They started dragging me towards a staircase. I looked up and saw Lisa standing at the top of the stairs. 

"Take her to my chambers and lock the door on your way out." With that, Lisa walked away. The guards were extra gently as they took me to Lisa's room. As soon as we were in the room, I noticed Lisa wasn't in there. When the guards released me from the chains, I quickly turned and punched them both before racing to the door. I slammed into someone and knew who it was as I felt tingles fill my body. "Cosmic." I looked up and met Lisa's eyes. They held amusement to them which in turn made me smile. "Are you okay?" I was anything but that, I was lost without Erebus nagging me and just making small noises to let me know she was there.