Chapter Six

I heard Lisa shout my name but my eyes were only on the man in front of me. My mind was racing as I realized I had just challenged the Alpha King.  "I'll accept your challenge, you dirty hybrid." He hissed moving closer to me.

"I would say fight to the death but I wouldn't want to leave your mate alone" The words flew from my mouth. I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to as Erebus had taken full control.

"You two need to stop this nonsense now." The Luna finally spoke trying to make a move towards her mate only to be held back by guards. The Alpha stood there shaking with anger, it was only then I realized how close to shifting he truly was.

"Outside. We'll fight right now if you are so sure of yourself!" My head nodded at his words. Lisa growled lowly at me but none the less followed along with the Luna and her guards. We had gained a large crowd as we made our way towards the training grounds. "There are no rules. We go until the other submit or can no longer fight. No Kill shots." I quickly nodded agreeing to his set of rules. Once we made it outside, we had gained a crowd of about 70 people and I could faintly hear my mother shouting my name. Ignoring it, I waited for the Alpha to say something but he just started to strip to his boxers. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled off my shirt leaving me in a sports bra. I could feel a good amount of eyes on me but I ignored them as I folded my shirt and handed it off to Lisa who threw it on the ground and growled at me.

"You are an idiot!" I nodded, wrapping my arms around her and placing a small kiss on her lips.

"I know what I am doing. You do think I can do it right?"

"He has years of training on you Cosmic. I don't want you hurt." She whispered, leaning into me.

"I'll be fine!" I gave her a smile showing off my fangs before releasing her. I moved away and slowly let Erebus show me how it's done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa's P.O.V

"I suggest you look away from my mate!" I growled at a group of teenagers who were ogling her. They all quickly moved their eyes towards the ground before running the other way. Ignoring them I made a move to go stand by my mother who was on the verge of tears. 

"Something is going to happen. Something really bad is going to happen." My mother whimpered as my father took a fighting stance but Cosmic just stood there with a creepy grin on her face. Growling loudly, my father lunged for her but to everyone's surprise Cosmic just side stepped him "He is letting his anger get the best of him!" I could feel my mother's stress through our link. I watched as my father kept trying to attack Cosmic only for her to move out of the way at the last second. I opened my link with Cosmic and was flooded with the feeling of annoyance.

"Are you done?"Cosmic's loud voice caused me to jump but my father only growled in return.

"Why can I not catch you? You are only a fucking vampire hybrid!" He spat moving closer to her.

"Well, who told you that?" Cosmic's smile never left her face as she moved closer to him as well. Within a second, my father was on top of Cosmic pinning her down

"I have my ways!" My father grinned like he had won the lottery when he was able to pin Cosmic to the ground. I watched as Cosmic laughed before doing something no one expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Well It's getting really bad haha I might post another part of this tonight because I hate cliff hangers but I gotta switch P.O.V again because that's just how I wrote it in my notebook. First I need to update my other story so yeah! haha Love you guys

~BatmanTheKid