Chapter Eight

"Alpha,you are wanted" I heard sarcasm in Lisa's voice as she called me. Erebus grumbled lowly in my head causing me to sigh. I quickly caught her scent and followed it. I came to a door and instead of knocking I just walked in. In the room,My mother sat glaring at Lisa's parents

"Alright kid,you've had your fun. Give me back my title" Lisa's father sat at the large desk glaring at me. Within second I had his body pinned to the wall 

"You are fucking crazy if you think I'll let you have any power over anyone ever again" His eyes were full of fear which made me grin 

"Erebus,You've got no part in this" I heard Lisa growl. I growled back toward her and made eye contact with her letting her know I was in total control.

"This is my pack now. Mine!" I heard a gasp and saw Lisa move towards her mother was was staring at me in horror. I looked back to the man in my grip and gasped myself. I released the man and stared as he struggled to catch a breath. I quickly said something towards my mom about finding a pack doctor before rushing out of the room and towards Lisa's. I had got to the castle less then a week ago and I already was causing trouble. I was a marked Alpha. Erebus has locked herself away in my head so I was alone. I growled loudly and threw my fist into the closet wall. 

"Stop it" I stiffened at the sound of my mate's voice. 

"Is he okay?" My voice was weak and I was on the verge of tears. I almost killed him without realizing it.

"He'll be fine" Lisa came into my view and grabbed my wrist. She dragged me the rest of the way to her room in silence but as soon as the door was closed and locked she pulled me into a hug. I let loose the tears. I cried as Lisa held me and whispered reassurances in my ear. I couldn't be an Alpha but I had already made a promise to protect Tony and his family. I couldn't do that if I was dead which I surely would be if I gave back the position. "I have no clue why this is so important to you but I do want to support you but I don't know if you'll be able to handle the power and responsibility that comes with being an Alpha." Lisa sighed running her hand through my hair and sending me a small grin "I'll support you though and I'll help you as much as I can"

"I met a boy today. His name is Tony,He tackled my legs in the hallway and took me to meet his mom. I don't know what it was but I felt some sort of connection to her." I felt Lisa's anger through our bond "No it wasn't anything like that. It's just I want to protect her and make sure she is safe" Lisa visibly relaxed before asking me the boys name again "Tony Anders"

"His dad is an enforcer,He works to protect the Alpha's family" I nodded and sniffled but didn't dare move away from Lisa 

"I'm sorry, I haven't been a very good mate. I almost killed your dad...twice" Lisa growled pulling me closer

"Cosmic, everything will turn out okay. I will admit though my pride is a bit hurt I'm being bossed around by a nineteen year old" She tried to lighten the mood. I laughed quietly. We sat like that for another minute before pulling away from her and placing a gently kiss on her lips.

"Let's go meet Mr.Anders. I called him in" Lisa pulled me up from the couch and started to dragging me towards the area where her fathers office is..or well used to be. We made it to a door that had two guards standing outside of it. I nodded my head towards the guards as we past them. I froze as a familiar scent filled my nostrils. 

"Cosmic?" My eyes met his hazel ones causing me to let out a small laugh. His eyes lit up as he took a step towards me. "You are dead" I chuckled again at his words 

"No I'm not,how'd you make it out?" 

"It doesn't matter. I was looking for you but I found my mate" He lowered his head but I still caught the blush on his cheeks. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I ran towards him and threw my arms around his neck. I heard a small growl but  I ignored it. "I missed you too, Cosmic"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

yo it's like 2 am and I've been working on this since like 12 am and it's like really short but I get distracted like really easy which is kinda sad but I mean I love you guys. This chapter goes out to marisolmolinar124219 cause idk...I love you tho ;) 

BatmanTheKid