Chapter Five

Cosmic's POV

"Welcome back." Lisa whispered, "I am guessing you heard our conversation." I blushed and lowered my head.

"I actually let Erebus take over then she blocked me out" I mumbled, feeling my face heat up.

Lisa laughed before our eyes met yet again "I want to kiss you." She mumbled softly, her gaze not leaving mine. I only nodded my head before our lips met. Her hand moved down to rest on my hips. This caused me to slowly pull away before we did anything we would regret "Sorry I am having issues controlling my wolf"

"Erebus isn't being any better" We stared at each other as we slowly caught our breaths 

"I want to mark you." She paused and looked at me for my reaction before she continued. "I mean we just met like five hours ago but.."

"Do it." I growled lowly cutting her off. I guess that was all the push she needed as she lowered her head to my neck and started placing kisses looking for the spot she wanted to mark. I moaned lowly causing a rumble to come from her before she sank her canines into my neck.

I woke up the next morning to see Lisa hanging over me. "Wake up, Cosmic," I grinned as Lisa's lips met mine. She was straddling my waist so I took it as the perfect opportunity to roll on top of her. She growled lowly as she tried to push my limp body so she could move but without any luck "You aren't even supposed to be in my room. You are gonna get us in trouble!" I ignored her as she kept struggling."If I get in trouble, you'll be sleeping on the floor!"

"Why would I sleep on the floor? I am pretty sure I have my own room in this house." I grinned opening one eye to look at her to which she again growled at me, just as someone knocked on the door.

"Miss Woods, You are requested in the dining room by your parents." Lisa shouted something in response to whoever was at the door but I wasn't even listening as I let myself drift back to sleep only to be pushed off the bed onto the floor. I groaned before finally opening my eyes and sending her a small glare. Lisa ignored me and typed away on her phone.  My eyes raked up and down her bare body before a small purr came out. Her eyes finally flashed to me before she stood up and made her way to the bathroom. 

"You can borrow some of my brother's old clothes. They are in my closet." There was silence for a few moments before the shower started running. I sat in my own thoughts. Last night Lisa and I had both marked each other but we didn't go any further than that as Lisa had asked me to stop. Erebus was a tad bit upset but she understood. The thought of Lisa's smooth skin against mine sent Erebus into a fit or purrs. Lisa's body was in great shape and being a werewolf made it even better

"She sounds very content." I jumped at the unknown voice. I turned to the door after covering myself with the blanket. I blushed as my mate's mother stared at me sporting a big smile. I bowed and smiled "You can hear that purr from a mile away, anyways I wanted to speak with you and it wasn't a big surprise you weren't in your room." I lowered my head cursing myself slightly for not getting out of Lisa's room faster "We can talk later. Wear this when you come down to breakfast" I nodded as she excused herself from the room. Just as Lisa came from the bathroom, she saw the clothes in my arms and froze.

"Who gave you those?" I lowered my head yet again. 

"Luna Woods gave them to me. She wants me down for breakfast" Lisa gulped before nodding 

"I washed your scent off for no reason than!" She pouted "Now get some clothes on or we won't be going downstairs." I grinned before quickly throwing the outfit I was giving on. Once we were both ready, she motioned me to follow her out of the room. "You need to be on your best behavior." Erebus huffed lowly in my head obviously not enjoying her bossy mate.  

"Let me out and I'll show her who the boss is!" I laughed loudly causing Lisa to throw me a strange look before she continued to walk in front of me. 

"She's the boss of me." I mumbled to Erebus who wasn't happy with my statement. Lisa's walk held power but it was elegant. It was then I realized her posture was tense "Lisa!" I ran to catch up with her. She stopped and turned to face me, sending me a smile. It wasn't a real smile and it sent a tinge of pain to my heart. "What's the matter?" I asked quietly. The smile fell from her face but she didn't speak. I sighed before grabbing both of her hand. "I do not know why you are stress but everything will be okay. Erebus and I will keep you safe and happy," I sent her a grin in hopes to lift her spirits but wasn't able to get on in return. 

"My father did not want me to mark you," I slowly lost my grin, "He said we don't know how my bite will affect you." I shook my head and sent her a small smile

"He was wrong. I'm fine!" Lisa only shook her head before releasing one of my hands but keeping her grip on the other and pulled me along with her. 

"I spoke with the one the wolves call the moon goddess" Erebus spoke to me "I know what is going to happen."

"Should I tell her?" Erebus huffed but shook her head  "Why do I seem to stress everyone out so much?" I hadn't realized I said it out loud until I ran into Lisa's back. She growled slightly at me before pulling me into her chest wrapping her arms around me. She basically carried me to the dining room before setting me in one of the chairs before sitting next to me. 

"My parents will be here soon. What do you want for breakfast?  I shrugged my shoulders causing Lisa to release a sigh.

 "Good morning, Miss Lisa!" My head snapped towards the door, a young blonde made her ways towards us carrying two plates full of food.

"Hello, Annabelle." The young woman bowed slightly before moving towards Lisa causing a growl to leave my lips. My hand quickly snapped up to cover my mouth and my eyes went wide. The young girl had frozen in her spot, watching me with wary eyes. 

"You must be Cosmic." I nodded my head. Lisa grabbed my hand and motioned Annabelle over. 

"She's all bark, Anna." Annabelle laughed nervously before making her way over towards as Erebus grumbled in annoyance. 

"What's your problem?" I growled towards Erebus who was being extremely moody. Just as Annabelle placed the plate in front of me the Alpha and Luna walked into the room. I bowed my head at both of them in respect towards them both.

"You should not bow to them! We are not lower than them anymore."  I growled lowly causing everyone to look at me.

"You marked her?" The Alpha's gruff voice pulled me from Erebus to which I only nodded putting my head into my hands.

"What's the matter?" I felt Lisa's hand on my back as she ran circles around my back 

"Erebus!" I growled "She is going crazy. I don't know what is going on." I whispered towards Lisa.

"A werewolf has never been mated with a vampire and angel hybrid!" The Alpha growled causing me to return the growl. 

"That's because I'm the only fucking one." I hissed at him. The Alpha roared standing up  

"You are lucky I haven't killed you yet!" I laughed lowly. Erebus was slowly taking over

 "You couldn't if you fucking tried."

~~~~~~~~

K that's good enough. I am supposed to be doing school work but you know so like I am going to go back to that. Thanks for all da support? ~BatmanTheKid c: