Chapter XV

I want to thank all of you for your awesome comments! Everytime I read a comment it makes me smile and pushes me to write more....so please keep 'em coming!

Banner by shanniin>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vote

Comment

Fan

**********************

His kisses were fire on my skin. But the reality of the situation we were in broke through the fog. My eye opened and I realized that we were still driving down the freaking road!

"C-cain! Stop!" I shouted jerking back against the door.

He slammed on the breaks. "Did you have to shout?" he asked 

"Sorry, but we we're still moving!" I breathed hold a hand against my chest; my heart was pounding against my rib cage. "I didn't even realize it till I opened my eyes."

"I know these roads like the back of my hand. I could drive it with my eyes closed and my senses are way better than a humans. But, I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to get carred away like that while I was still driving." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I climbed back into my seat and buckled my belt. "It's okay, we just will not be doing that again. We were lucky that we didn't into an accident."

"We're almost there." he said pulling back onto the road.

My body was buzzing with pleasure and I wanted more. But, I would really have to keep a tight leash on myself. I wouldn't want to be pulled into another heated make out session while were driving again. It was pretty hot though. I kepy wringing my hands so I would keep them to myself. Cain reached over and  took one hand in his and squeezed lightly. Then I remembered why were driving in the first place. He was taking me to meet his dad. Oh my gosh he taking me to meet his dad!

"Relax, he's not that bad." Cain said 

"How did you..."

"I can feel your nervousness." 

"Oh, well it isn't evey day you get to meet your mates dad and alpha."

"Well, I met both your parents though I wish it was under better circumstances."

"You're right, you did it and I can do it; I think." 

Five minutes later we pulled up to a huge three story house. I didn't get a chance to really admire it since Cain was quickly pulling me along. There was older pack members wandering about who had stopped and stared as their future alpha lead me to the pack house. Cain opened the front door and called out for his dad. He led me into a very spacious living room filled with creme colored couches and chairs. A decent size flat screen was mounted to the was and next to it was a shelf packed full of various dvd's. 

Releasing his hand I took a look around the room. There was a picture of a woman that drew my attention. I walked over to the shelf it was placed on and ran my fingers across the smooth glass. 

"That's my mom." Cain said coming up behind me. 

"She's beautiful." I smiled "You look so much like her."