Chapter XXXII

I don't realy care for this chapter since it didn't come out the way I had originally planned for it to. But, hopefuly you all like it =)

vote

comment

fan

*********************

Over the next couple of days I hadn’t seen Rene once. That wasn’t too surprising since she was younger then the rest of us. Plus, I was  been busy with the new training regiment that the school had put in place. I had been working my ass off along side my friends with the training. Well the girls and I had been working our asses off, all the guys were used to the type of training we had since they had all been doing already. Mana, Nate and Kai were chosen protectors for my fathers pack so they had been training for years. Since Dean was in line to be the next beta he had been training also. Austin was going to be part of the protectors for Cain’s pack, so you see where I’m going with this. 

“Your cousin is trying to kill us,” Jas huffed as she leaned forward with her hands on her knees, her breathing harsh. 

Erik was one of the trainers that we had to work with. As if his cruel and unusual punishment wasn’t enough during D.O.T.T. I was not liking the dean of any of the alphas at the moment. They could have just left him as our D.O.T.T. teacher instead of a trainer for our extra sessions. Looking around the field I noticed that the girls and I were not the only ones who were suffering. I wondered briefly if this is the type of hell that the guys had to go through when they started training. Lucky bastard had it easy if that was the case, they had some years stacked up already. 

“I hate him,” I grumbled, falling into a heap on the ground. I really needed to start working out more, I was seriously slacking in that department. Well, I did get more then an adequate work out in the bed room. “He must be adopted because if we were blood related he wouldn’t be putting me through this hell,”

“I heard that,” Erik shouted from across the field. 

“Not like I was trying to be quiet about it,” I shouted back. “I swear to god you are the devil incarnated.”

“The devil ain’t got shit on me,” he grinned jogging over to where I was still sprawled out on the grass. 

“Yeah, you can definitely give him a run for his money,” Jas grumbled “Can’t you take it easy on us? You love us remember.”

“Do you think that Hunters or Rogues are going to take it easy on you should you ever cross their paths?” he asked crossing his arms over his chest and raising a brow. 

“Do not use the Rogue and Hunter card on me right now,” Jas scowled “You’ve worked me harder these last two hours than Dean has since we’ve gotten together.”

“Then he obviously does not know what he’s doing,” Erik smirked 

“Ugh,” I groaned plugging my ears with my fingers and squeezing my eyes shut. “Do not talk about this with me around,”

Did these two not know that you do not about that kind of thing in front of others? Every one always seemed to want to talk about their sex life while I was around. You didn’t see or hear me going around flaunting the things that Cain I do in the bed room. Pushing myself off the ground I skipped down the field in search of my mate. He and some of the other guys were training with someone else. If I had heard correctly he was training with is father’s beta and some other protectors of his own pack. I spotted him sparring with someone in wolf form and recognized the wolf as Kai. I never cared much for human-on-wolf sparring. It just didn’t seem fair.