Chapter XVII

Here you go...Sorry it took so long to post but, writers is a bitch lol...

Vote

Comment 

Fan

****************************

Cain and I met up with everyone else a bit later than we were supposed to. No, it was not because we decided to go for round two. It was more of Cain sulking through the process of getting dressed. He took his time wanting to draw out the whole situation. Basically, he was acting like a child, a very cute child. No one had mentioned anything about our sudden disappearance last night. Ash also didn’t bring up our conversation from earlier. 

I was surprised when no one had commented on the fact that mine and Cain’s scents were mow mixed. They had to have noticed it, though they didn’t say anything. They must’ve known that I would give them hell if they decided to bring it up right now. They would just have to wait till we were all back at the dorms. I was not about to have that kind of conversation out in public.

“We’ll see you guys later ” Cain called out pulling me down the hall and away from my room.

“Where are we going?” I asked

“To my room.” he replied linking his fingers through mine.

“I’m in no mood for ‘round two’.” I grumbled

After eating with our friends all I wanted to do was take a nice long shower and curl up in bed. I was still tired from last night and I wanted to just sleep for the rest of the day. I could face the world tomorrow. 

“That’s not why I’m taking you to my room.” he chuckled

We stopped in front of room 425 - the last room on the floor. Taking the key out of his pocket Cain opened the door and waited for me to enter first. His room was much bigger than mine. As I looked around I realized why. Instead of having three bedrooms there was only two. The wall separating the first room and the living room had been removed making the living room bigger and roomier. I liked it better this way. The dorm room it self was pretty clean for a guys dorm.

“Where’s your roommate?” I asked turning to face him. He was leaning against the entry way of the living room.

He shrugged “I don’t have one.”

“Why not?” I questioned

“I didn’t want one.” he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

I nodded “Okay, so would you like to tell me why you brought me here? I really want to take a shower and go back to sleep.”

“I...well I wanted to talk to you.” he said 

“About?” 

“How would you like to stay here...with me?” he asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

“Are you asking me to move into your dorm?” I teased

“If you don’t want to then its fine. I was just wondering-.”

“Stop.” I said cutting off a rant waiting to happen. “I would like that.” 

“What?” he asked confused