Chapter XVI

Is this the moment you've all been waiting for? Hm, I guess you'll have to read and find out ;)

Sorry for the late update, I know it's been almost a week! I don't think I've ever waited this long to update this story...I'm still looking for some one shots if anyone is interested! It can be for any one of my stories...

Vote

Comment

Fan

Because you love me hahahaha jk..But, seriously please do =)

Not proof read or edited! 

*************************

It had been a few days since we had dinner with Cain’s dad. A few days since Sasha was caught in her lies. Cain and I had been spending as much time as we could together-which was a lot. He hadn’t stayed over again since that one night though. That was hard enough on both of us, we didn’t want to go through that again. I wasn’t ready to give up the one thing that was still mine. Cain understood and didn’t push me to do anything with him.

We hadn’t heard back from his dad either. Everyone was on edge wanting to know what Sasha’s punishment would be. Because her threat was verbal it wouldn’t be punishable by death. Personally, I didn’t care what they did with her as long as I didn’t have to deal with her any more. I’ve had enough of her to last a lifetime.

Since it was already Saturday I knew that everyone would want to do something. We hadn’t really done much of anything since we had gotten back from Hawaii. Majority of our time was spent catching up on everything that we had missed while we were gone. Mana and I of course had way more to catch up on compared to everyone else.

I had finally finished up on everything last night. We were lucky that the teacher were pretty lenient when it came to school work. As long as we turned in all our back work completed they didn’t complain to much about it. This was a first for me though, I had never before been behind in school work. 

Amy, Jas, Ash and I were sitting around the dorm room completely bored. The guys had went out for a run, something about ‘guy time’. They had been gone for a few hours already and we wondered what was taking them so long. 

“I am so bored.” Jas grumbled popping a cheeto into her mouth.

“Me too.” Amy sighed

“Me three.” Ash grumbled

“If you guys do that one more time I swear I am going to scream ” I stated. They had done the same ‘I’m bored ’ thing for the last hour and it was irritating 

The front door burst open cause all four of us to jump up. Cain walked in with a huge grin on his face followed by Dean, Austin, Nate, Mana and Kai. They all shared the same grin. They were up to something or knew something. I narrowed my eyes at them, what were they up to?

“Sorry we took so long but, I have some to tell you.” Cain said slowly walking over to me.

“Uh-huh, what would that be?” I asked 

“I got a call from my dad.” he grinned pulling me into his arms. “They’ve come to a decision concerning Sasha.”

“What was the decision?” I asked eager to know.