Chapter VI

TRAILER>>>>>>>>>

Check it out check it out check it out!!!! lol once again made by _NotToday_ she is my life saver lol... Not proof read and a little short...I hope you like it anyway...

Vote - cause you like/love it

Comment - it gives me motivation

Fan - if you want too

*****************************

I was confused! Oh so freaking confused! What the hell just happened? I bit my thumb and fell onto one for the bar stools. Wha-...huh?! I was so confused that I couldn't form a coherant thought. After Cain walked away it was as if all my thought had flew out the window. On top of the I was literally speechless. I wouldn't be able to get a word out right now even if I tried. Shock! That has to be it, I'm in fucking shock!

I sat on the same stool for almost two hours. During those two hours I hadn't managed to come up with any explination for anything that had happened. I needed to talk to Dean, maybe he'd be able to help me make sense of what's going on. 

"There you are!" Jas exclaimed as she barreled through the crowd pulling Dean behind her. "You alright?" she asked taking in my shocked state.

"I...um...I don't know." I said when I found my voice.

"What happened?" Dean asked

"I don't know." I replied

"Okaaaay..." Jas said slowly "Well, we're heading back to campus." I nodded and followed them out of the club. 

Back on campus we parted way at my friends' room. Dean kept casting glances my way. I knew he wanted to ask me what was wrong, but didn't know how to. I was still in my semi-shocked state even after we walked into our room. I kicked off my heels and sat on the couch.

"Hey, Dean?" I said looking up at him

"Yeah?" he said 

"Can I talk to you real quick before we head to bed?"

"Sure." he nodded taking a seat next to me.

"Cain came up to me tonight." I said

"Okay."

"He told me a bunch of stuff about me. Thing's I didn't know, he knew. Than he kissed my forehead and just walked away."

"Okay?" I knew he was confused

"I just....I figured since you're like his best friend that maybe you could tell me what the heck is going on." 

Honestly, I have no idea." he said "But, you might want to talk to your friends. Jas and Ash to be exact, I saw them talking to him earlier today."

"Those sneaky bitches." I hissed

He chuckled "My guess is he asked them about you."

"Why would he do that though?" I was more confused now.

"Maybe he wasn't to start over. I have to fucking clue." he sighed "This is so not a conversation to have with a guy."

"I know, I just wanted to ask you first since the two of you are close and all." I mumbled