Chapter XXXIII

Woo! Finally finished this chapter after what? Almost 2 weeks? Damn I need to get with it again! I can't keep being a slacker lol...

This chapter is dedicated to NightFang! He's my favorite lol...This one if for you Jay since you've been waiting patiently for this chapter to be written and posted...

Vote

Comment

Fan
********************

 It felt like the world came to a stand still when those words were spoken. What the heck was going on now. Did the guy really have to come in as we were in the middle of eating. I was still hungry dammit! Slouching in my seat I sent a scowl to the wolf before us. It was actually pretty cool how he shifted on his feet as I looked at him. 

“What is it?” Alpha Nixon asked rising from his seat. 

“Rouges have been spotted circling the school’s perimeter.” he replied 

“How close to the wall?” asked the Alpha.

“A mile or so away sir, but, it seems like they are closing in.” 

“Inform the school that we will be needing to up the patrols. I want them on the wall and walking the length of it on the campus,” 

“Yes, sir.” the wolf nodded ans scurried out of the room. 

“We never get a break, do we?” I huffed leaning my head on the back of the chair. “All these freaking rogues and hunters really need to just lay the hell off.”

We all finished our dinner on a much more sour note then before. My emotions had thankfully kept themselves in check. Didn’t need to be lashing out at the dinner table for no freaking reason. But, since there was food I don’t think it would have happened anyway. Alpha Nixon had given me some packs of the tea that he had made me and told me to have a cup every morning when I woke up. It would help with my mood swings. He never did get back to why I was having them in the first place. 

Cain and I made it back to school quickly. I didn’t really care how long it took but, he wanted to make sure that I was safely behind the school walls and fast as possible. I had rolled my eyes at him when he said that. He acted as if the rogues were going to attack a freaking car in the middle of the street while it was still in motion. Well, I guess you couldn’t really put it past rouges to do something like that. They were, after all, unpredictable. 

We decided to stop at Amy them’s room before heading to ours. Everyone was sitting in the living room talking. Apparently, the dean of the school (who I had yet to meet by the way) proposed a curfew for the students. No one was to be wandering around after sun down as a precaution. There was a huge ass wall surround the whole campus, standing who knows how high. The rouges weren’t going to get in. They couldn’t jump that damn high. 

“I think it’s ridiculous,” I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest. I didn’t even have a curfew at home. 

“Are you feeling okay tonight?” asked Amy, tilting her head to the side. 

“I’m fine,” I grumbled 

“You don’t seem fine, which is weird since you were fine earlier today.” said Ash

“Everyone really needs to stop pointing that out,” I sighed. It was starting to get annoying. “I’m going back to my room and going to bed, you all can continue on with this whole rouge and curfew conversation.”