Chapter II

I didn't realize until after I posted the first chapter that there were some things that I didn't put in there that I should have. So I am going to do it in this one and hopefully I'll get it all, if not than it'll me mentioned through out the book....ENJOY

VOTE COMMENT FAN 

**********************************

Later in the afternoon I had met up with my friends like we had planned and we ventured out onto the school grounds. If I thought the campus was big when we first arrived I was seriously changing that thought now. The whole place was beyond massive, it was a big as a freaking small town. How the hell that's even possible is beyond me. The Council really went above and beyond when the expanded this place. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that they did all of this just for the kids of the packs. 

Everyone had known about this school as well as the one on the east coast. They were two of the most popular high schools for wolves around. Up until a few years ago they were just regular private schools, but, now for obvious reasons they've became boarding schools. Hence the expansion, hm wonder if they did this much expanding at the other school. 

The school it self was in three different sections. Elementary, Middle School and High School. Each had their own lunch room, library and gymnasium, though the High school had two lunch rooms plus an area outside for lunch as well. Our section also had a few work out and training rooms. It also seemed that all the dorm rooms were the same for each campus. There's so much more to this place than I could have ever imagined. It would take me all day just to explain all the things we had come across so far during our little tour.

"This place is amazing!" Jas said

"It sure is!" Ash agreed

"We," Kai began gesturing to him and the guys "Can't wait to try out the gym and training room."

"That's a shocker!" I stated rolling my eyes

"Don't hate La-la," Nate said wrapping his arm around my shoulders "We can't help it that we look good and want to keep it that way."

"Oh, I'm not hating so you have nothing to worry about." I said pushing his arm off me. "But you might want to save you 'looking good' for your mate."

"She's knows I'm all about her." he grinned "She is my mate after all, although I did love her from before we were mates."

"Everyone knows that." I smiled

It was true. Nate had always had a thing for Ashlee ever since we were kids. We were all so ecstatic when Nate shifted and she was his mate. Ashlee could hardly contain her excitement since apparently she harbored feelings for him that none of us knew about. Speaking of mates I guess now would be the perfect time for me to tell them I had sorta kinda found mine.

"Hey, guys, there's something I have to tell you." I said as we came across a little on campus coffee shop; everyone turned to look at me. "I kinda found my mate."

"What'd you mean 'kinda'?" Ash asked

"As far as I know, it can be one of two people. I caught the scent earlier today in my dorm. But, by the time I walked out to see who it was he was gone." I replied

"Who are they?" Jas asked

"One of them is my roommates brother Cain or its my other roommate Dean." I replied