Chapter X

Lot's of POV changes in this chapter. I know some people can't stand when that happens...But, you know what I DON'T CARE...It's my story and I can do whatever the hell I want lmao...Oh and there's a whole bunch of cursing in this chapter...I don't think I've ever written a chapter with some much lol...This chapter is also pretty heavy and intense, it's also not a happy chapter AT ALL,  just a warning! Also it is not proofread so sorry in advance for any errors...If you find any PM them to me!

Vote

Comment

Fan

**************************

~Mana~

I walked out the front door of the pack house and pulled out my phone. School was out; had been for a while. I called Jas.

"Hey Mana, where are you?" she asked as she picked up the phone. "You and Kaila never came back in and we didn't see you in class."

"We're home." I replied

"What do you mean? Neither of you are in the dorms."

"I mean back in Hawaii." I replied

"What? Why?" she asked "What's going on?"

"I don't have time to explain right now. I need to talk to Dean."

"Why?"

"Just put him on the damn phone." I hissed; I didn't have time for twenty fucking questions.

"What's up Mana?" Dean asked when he came on.

"I need to get in touch with Cain." I said

"Okay, why, what's going on? Jas said you and Kaila flew back to Hawaii."

"We did. That's why I need to talk to Cain. Kaila needs him no matter how much she wants nothing to do with him. He needs to get his ass here."

"I'll go find him. I'll call you when I do." he said

"Make it quick!" I said and hung up.

I swear Cain better not even think about giving us trouble about coming here. I wasn't kidding; I would drag that good for nothing mate here. My best friend needed him as much as I hated to admit it. I could still hear her sobs from outside. Every sound that came out of her made me cringe and made my heart break just a little bit more. If what we had seen really wasn't what it seemed then he better have a damned good explanation.

~Cain~

I walked out of Kaila's room frustrated beyond belief. Why the hell did I have to go and do that? It wasn't supposed to happen. I really just wanted to hold her. But, fuck! The sounds that she was making pushed me over the edge. The feel of skin under my finger tips, her taste on my tongue. My wolf wanted my to mark right then and there. I almost did too. 

I needed to go for a run. I needed to get as far away from her a possible. If I didn't who knows what stupid thing I'd do next. I stepped out of the dorm and ran into the trees, ripping off my clothes and I did. I shifted mid stride into my black as night wolf. I ran and ran for hours until I could see the sun peaking over the mountain tops. Today was going to be a very long day.

Walking into my first class I wasn't on the look out for Kaila since she hadn't been in school since last week. I was lost in conversation with on of the guys from my pack when I heard her. Her voice sounded strained. I whipped my head in her direction. She sat there, her hand clenched on the edges of the desk. My wolf was screaming at me to go to her; to take her. I was going to go to her but she shook her head once she saw my intention. I sat back down confused as hell. I didn't want her to be so freaking uncomfortable.