chapter 9

-Julia's .Pov.~

'Don't leave mamma!" I yelled reaching for her with outstretched arms. 

"I have to go baby. I'll be back soon." She yelled. She kissed my head and started walking to the taxi. 

"Mamma No!'' I yelled. She looked at me and Wendy with a sad smile and a small wave of the hand before leaving. She closed the door behind her as she set her bags on the other side of her. 

"Mamma." I sobbed.

"Come on. Let's go inside baby." Aunt said. I shook my head. 

"No!" I yelled. I felt arms around my waist and then a pull. The door closed to the house and all I saw was darkness.

-Time skip-

"Time for school!" Sammy yelled. 

"Coming!"

-Time skip-

"I have to go, Josh is waiting!''

"You look amazing''

-Time skip-

"I love you Jules."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I have to tell you something."

"Alright."

"I'm a witch."

"Your joking right."

"N-no.."

-Time skip-

"Thank you for your hard work! To the graduating class of 1999!"

I woke up in a deep sweat. My breath was at a high speed and my whole body was shaking. I looked at the time. 12:00 exactly. For the past week I'v been waking up at this exact time with the same dream. My past. Each time I lose memories of Niall. We still talk and all but I feel like there is stuff missing. I feel angry with him and I don't know why. I don't remember how I met him or our first date. I don't remember how this all happened but I know he's slipping away from me which can't be good. I sighed. I got up and walked out to the front porch for some fresh air. As I opened the door the cold midnight air brushed softly off my face and playfully blew my hair out of my sweaty face. I stepped out and closed the door. The moon was full which meant those wolfs were out. Plus the moon was yellow which meant angels and vampires were out hunting for prey. I leaned on the wooden wall and let the wind blow on my face. I closed my eyes and allowed it all the negative to slip away from me. 

"Rough night?" Someone asked. I opened my eyes to see a tall lad with brown curly hair. His eyes were a gold/silver making me shiver. 

"Yeah." I said. He smiled. 

"You don't remember me?" He asked. I shook my head.

''Am I supposed to?" he shrugged. 

"I'm used to it. Always get looked passed. Anyways, its Harry." Then it clicked. He was the one who came to me when I was in the forest.

"Oh! I remember you now. How've you been?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Good. You?" He asked. I smiled. 

"Same." I said. We talked for a little bit more. 

"Well, I have to go. It was nice seeing you again." He said then started walking away. He seams to be a nice lad..

~Harry's .Pov.~

"Happy Niall? I'm making that girl fall for me so you can have her. This is getting to confusing. Your going to lose her anyways." I said, mumbling the last part. 

"Why am I going to lose her again?" He asked. I tried keeping my eyes from turning. 

"Because, she is forgetting who you are! Your no longer 'Niall James Horan, the one who makes me laugh every time I see you' to her, your 'Niall, the cute blond that's most likely going to break my heart' to her. Either way she's going to get hurt." I said. Liam came out with a confused look on his face. 

"Whats going on out here?" He asked. Niall and I snapped our heads towards Liam. Zayn soon came out followed by Louis. 

"Care to explain Harry?" Niall asked. I shook my head. 

"Nothing, we're just working things out." I said. Before I knew it Niall was pinning me to a tree. His eyes were red and his wings were fully out. 

"Niall, stop!" I said. His eyes got redder. 

"No!" He said through gritted teeth. I looked passed to see Liam, Zayn, and Louis staring in pure shock.  

"You owe me five mate." Louis said. 

"Not now!" Liam yelled. Niall's eyes slowly started going back to the ocean blue color. He let me go. 

"What happened?" My eyes were wide with fear. His wings were turning black. That's not supposed to happen. 

"Y-Your wings." I said pointing to him. He looked back at his back to see what I was seeing. He shrieked. 

''Did you know you were an Angel?" Liam asked. Niall glared at him.

"Yes! You weren't supposed to know!" He said groaning. 

"Harry, what do I do? They have never turned black before. Yours have! What do I do?" He asked, fear in his voice. I just stared at him. This wasn't good....

~Niall's .Pov.~

"Harry! What do I do???" I yelled again. 

"Nothing. There's nothing you can do..it's to late.." He whispered. I felt angry again. 

"Whats to late??" I yelled. 

"He's got you. Your gone." He whispered. I looked over at Liam. His face was pail. 

"Your in to deep Niall! Nothing can help you until she forgets about you!" He yelled then walked away. I grew angrier. I growled then flew off. I didn't even care the lads knew about me anymore. 

"I'll show you what I can over come Styles...you better believe it.." 

Hello loves! Thank you so much for 100+ reeds! I'm so happy! I love all of you! Hope you like this chapter! BYYYEEEE