Chapter 7

As the boat stopped at the harbor, I grabbed my shoes and carried them. I didn't wanna put them on, plus they were heals sooo, no. I don't know why I was so nervous about doing this stupid spell! It's not like I haven't ever done it before. I shook my head as Niall came in. 

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Yep. Let's go." I said nervously. He nodded. We left the boat and walked over to his car. It seamed to take longer getting there then coming out here. When we finely pulled into a Cafe' I sighed in reliefe. We walked into the Cafe' and sat down at an empty booth. I have to do this at a sertain time so I have to keep an eye on the time. I text my sister what I was going to do. 'Good! That'll get a little more info! i'm almost at your House. Be there soon. Xoxo.' I typed back a response then put my phone down. I set a silent timer so I wouldn't lose track of time. Our food got here as soon as my phone lit up. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I said. He nodded. I stood up then went to the bathroom. When I got there I closed the door. I made sure it was locked before going back to the text Wendy sent me. I couldn't remember the spell so I text asking her about it. I sighed and looked into the mirror. 

"Μακάρι να ήξερα τι ήταν στο μυαλό σας, παρακαλώ να μου πείτε μέσα στο χρόνο." -Which is 'I wish I knew what was on your mind, please tell me within time' in greek-' I mumbled it about five times before words showed up on the mirror. I read it in my head. It actually shocked me. It wasn't like he was going to kidnap me or something like I expected, and kind of hoped for now that I saw this. It said.
'Why does this have to happen to me! Why couldn't someone else like Harry do this to her?? He'd be better at it. I can't do this. I can't do this!!'. Then his thoughts changed like it was someone else. 
'You can and you will. Remember the consequences.'. I took in a deep breath. 
'No! I wont. Get Harry to do it. He's obviously more able to do it! Please, I beg of you. Don't make me do this.'
'No, she's already in to deep. She cares. That's what we need..' I brought my hands away from the mirror causing the words to fade away. He can't do what? What is it he can't do?? I grabbed my phone and text him I was leaving. I snapped my fingers and I was in the woods where we first met. How could I be so stupid?? I felt a light breeze brush against my face. I looked up to see Wendy standing there with a sad look on her face. 

"You did it?" She asked. I nodded. I felt tears forming at the rim of my eyes. 

"I don't know whats going on, but they are trying to get me or something that's mine and I don't know what to do." I rambled. She sighed then sat next to me. I felt her put an arm around me and rub my back. I let out a small sob. I hate this.. Why did it have to be with Niall?? I agree, letting Harry do this would be so much easier. I loved him!! Wait, what..? 

Hey guys! I know this one is short and I'll try and make the next one like four pages because of it. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Comment, vote, all that good stuff. ILYSM!!!! BYYYEEE!!!