Chapter 15

Okay, theres a surprise in the story then I didn't put in the beginning so I hope you like it. I will explain it at the end if you want to know why I did that. Anyways, I hope you like it. I', going to try and update more so yeah. Byyyeeee.

Julia's .Pov.

I sat there and cried until I had no tears left. What have a I gotten myself into?? I stared at the ground because that's all that I could do. I couldn't wipe my eyes because my hands were chained above my head. My feet were the only things I could really move a foot away from the wall. I hate my life! Grandma was right. An immortal life is bitter-sweet. I ended up falling asleep in the most awful position ever. When I woke up my neck was sore along with my back. My arms were numb and limp. I heard the door open and close causing my head to snap up looking at who ever entered my cell.

"Hey." Perrie said sitting down in front of me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked. She shushed me.

"Were getting you out of here. Harry is helping get Niall free too but we have to hurry." She said. I nodded. She grabbed a Bobby pin from her hair then started plucking the locks with it. When I was finally free, We stood up then left quickly. We reached the excite and I saw Liam, Louis, and my brother Zayn. I hugged Zayn and almost felt tears run down my face. I haven't seen Zayn or Louis in a long time.

"Before we see Niall again you have to know something." Harry said. I nodded as he locked the steal door again.

"Alright." I said shakily.

"You and Niall love each other." He said looking at me.

"Are you kidding me? I don't even know him and he put me in jail over there." I said trying my best to stay calm.

"he isn't wrong sis. You guys dated before this and she cleared your memory so you wouldn't remember. Both you and him." Zayn said. Then I remembered. Everything. Niall wasn't the one who had betrayed me majorly but Harry did the most.

"You." I said pointing at Harry. "You're the one that took my necklace from me!" I yelled not caring who heard. 

"Yes but, we are going to get it back before we leave." He said. I sighed in irritation. Why did I ever let myself fall into all of this mess?? I felt a pull on my arm as we heard guards coming. I ran with the guys and when we excited the hall closing the door Jade, Jesy. and Leigh Anne started running with us along with Skylar. We quickly hugged then started running again. Then we came to another cell. This one had weeping in it.

"Niall Mate, she knows everything." Louis said unlocking him. I looked down at the red eyed boy. He looked into my eyes which were probably looking the same way right now.

"Come Niall we have to go." Louis said bending down to help him get unchained.

"Julia, I'm so sorry." He said giving me a hug once he was set free. I wrapped my arms around his torso snuggling my face into his chest.

"Okay come on guys we have to go." Perrie said. I nodded. We all walked out of the cellar and went up the steps. We came to the door and tried opening it but it wouldn't budge.

"Julia. You have to open the door for us." He said. I looked at him with a worried look.

"How is she going to open it? Only a..." Jesy started but cut herself off with a crooked smiled.

"Your a witch aren't you." I nodded. Her smile got bigger.

"Cool." All the girls said at the same time. I laughed a little bit. Everyone stared at me. I groaned then walked up to the door. I used a spell to unlock it. When It swung open we all ran passed and went to a big room.

"Wheres my necklace?" I asked Harry.

"It's in the desk, top right slot." He said. I nodded and tried going in but Niall gripped my wrist.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm getting my necklace." I said. He shook his head.

"I'm getting it. You stay here." He said. I nodded and stayed with everyone else. Once he got my necklace we left. We made it on the other side of the gates when we heard a laugh.

"I knew you idiots were up to something." A male voice said. Niall pushed me behind him while Liam gripped Skylar into a tight hug making her squeal in surprise.

"Stay out of this Matt.'' Harry said. He shook his head.

"Take them back." Said Matt. Niall shook his head.

"Over my dead body." Niall said. I rested my for head in between his shoulder blades trying to force the tears in that were threatening to fall from my face.

"That could be arranged." Someone else said. I looked up to see my sister standing there with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She laughed a little bit.

"You are so stupid Julia." She said. Matt laughed. She tried sending a green bolt Niall's way. I pushed him out of the way before he could get hit. I felt a shock go through my body. It was unbarable. She has gotten better.

"Julia!!" Niall yelled. I saw a blury figure before I passed out.

-Harry's .Pov.-

"Julia!" Niall yelled running over to her. Her eyes closed as he picked her head up and placed his jacket under her head. He brushed her hair out of her face.

"What did you do?!" I yelled. The look on her face was shock and her hand was still in the air. I looked back at Niall. His eyes were black, his shirt was torn where is shoulder blades would be and wings were starting to spread. He looked up at me with anger all over his face.

"Take care of them.." He mumbled harshly. He picked up Julia and flew off. I looked back at the two people standing there.

"You." I said pointing to her sister. "You maybe my best mates sister and Niall's love's sister but You are dead." I said. Everyone behind me nodded. Even Zayn.

"Zayn, you know I didn't-"

"I don't care. You hurt Julia. The only person who cared before you made them ban me. You're going to pay." He said angrily. We all started running after them as they started running. Perrie was in the lead making Zayn smile proudly. Perrie caughtt up with the girl tackling her to the ground. Zayn caught Matt and slammed him to a tree.

"Enough!" I yelled. "Get me rope." I said looking over at Jade. She nodded then went to find something close enough to rope. When she got back we tied them to a tree. Louis gave the girl a potion to make her powers useless.

"You better hope Julia isn't dead." Skylar said sighing. For the first time ever, I prayed for someone to actually be alive..

Oh no! Whats going to happen to Julia!?!?! Wiat to find out;) Anyways, I hope you like it. I said that I was going to explain the surprise, well, Zayn, the girl -I forgot her name but I'm to lazy to go find it so someone PLEASE tell me what it is, thanks- and Julia are related. Who knew????? Oh wait, I did. Well, BYE!!!