Chapter 12

-Julia's .Pov.-

When I woke up I was on the ground. I looked around to see that I was in a cellar or a basement. There were four others here. All of them were girls. One had blond hair with pink tips, tanned, blue eyes, and badly bruised. The second one had brown curly hair, brown eyes, nicely tanned, I could tell she was a dancer. The third one had bluish hair obviously longer then the others, although I couldn't really make much of her features because she was facing the wall asleep. The last one had reddish hair that went in between her shoulder blades. But again I couldn't see her features enough because she was laying in fetus position. I sat up and looked around. It was pretty dark in here. I felt for my necklace but it wasn't there. Then I remember giving it to someone, but who?

"A-are you okay?" Blondie asked. I nodded.

"What happened?".

"She took over the mythical race and-"

"I meant to you." I whispered. She smiled a little.

"All I can say is don't be a brat about following orders." she whispered. The door swung open revealing a tall man with brown shaggy hair. At first I thought it was Liam but when he came down he looked nothing like Liam.

"Perrie! Come on!" He yelled. Perrie stood up immediately and walked out with him. A few minutes later three more guys came to get the other two girls. I was left alone with my thoughts and emotions. Grandma was right. This would end the world if we're not careful and by careful I mean dangerous.  How many people are here? I felt a few tears roll down my cheek. I brought my knees up to my chest so I could rest my head on my knees. I cried and cried. But stopped when I heard the door open. A blond boy with pail skin. Shadows were covering his face which was also covered by a hood.

"Let's go." he said. I stood up and did as told because I saw how Perrie ended up. He clossed the door then started walking down the hall. It was a brick bilding I could tell. I felt like I knew this place but I don't know if it was in a dream or something else. We turned left and continued down the hall. We finely entered a big room with people serving lunch. He walked towards the kitchen I'm guessing and gave me an apren. 

"Do these dishes. Refuse and you'll regret." He mumbled. I hurriedly put it on and started dishes. I heard him walk away and let a tear escape my eye.

~Niall's .Pov.~

Where does she look so familiar from?? I know her name is Julia, but I think I know her. Wow Niall, Get your head out of the clouds. How would you know someone as beautiful as that? I shook my head an continued walking. Perrie being as kind heart-ed as she is served with a smile. I don't know why she's smiling to these awful people but then again, we're no longer in the human world either so.. never mind. 

"Doing great Perrie." I said. She smiled. Unlike the others, Harry and I are the only polite angels here. Liam, Zayn, and Louis all hates Harry and I now. I hate myself right now. I walked up to Harry who was standing with his wings out by a corner. His were as white as a white crayon. ~Auther's not- I know its a bad comparison but I couldn't thing of anything else~

"Hey, better spread your wings. You'll get in trouble." He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes. Turns out Master has a 'crush' on me. I know I'm Irish but why me??? 

"Is it just me or does Julia look familiar?" Harry asked looking into the kitchen. I followed his hard gaze and nodded. 

"Yeah, I can't place her though." I said. He nodded in agreement. Where do I know you from Julia...

~Julia's .Pov.~ 

After a long day of cleaning dishes, Blondie took me back to the cellar. Ever girl that was taken was here. I don't know if the have any guys working here or not, but I hope they aren't just taking the girls. I saw Perrie in the corner talking with the girls from earlier. I walked over and smiled. 

"Hey." She said. I smiled weekly at her. 

"Hi." I said. She pulled my arm down so I was sitting with them now. 

"I'm Perrie. This is Jade, Jesy, and Leah-Anne. What's your name?" She asked. 

"Julia. But you can call me Jules." I said. She nodded then smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I looked back. Skylar. I wrapped my arms around her as she did the same. I felt warm tears on my shoulder signaling she was crying. 

"Sky, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. When I pulled away I saw a bruise on her face. 

"I'm fine. I don't know where Liam is. They wont tell me and I'm getting scared." She said getting panicked. I've never seen her like this before. She never cried or got panicked, even after her best friend died, she didn't cry. 

"It's okay. He's probably out working in the forest. I've been here for about a week and that's what they're doing to all the guys." Perrie said. Sky and I nodded. 

"What exactly is going on?" Sky asked. 

"Well, they stole a necklace from someone that can do SO many things. 'Master' is going to take over the human world after she gets enough angels. I don't know when, but it isn't anytime soon and the reason she took us into captivity is because she knew we were against her. So now we work for her." Perrie explained. Sky and I looked at each other. My necklace I sent it to Louis to see if he knew why it was changing colors. That's when I lost it.

"That was Julia's." Sky whispered. Everyone in the little group looked at me. 

"What?" Perrie asked in a hushed tone. 

"My grandmother gave it to me when I was five." I started. "She said that I needed to protect it with my life because some day something bad will happen. I let her down.." I whispered. Perrie and the others looked shocked. 

"You didn't let her down." Jade said. I shook my head. 

"Yes. I did. That was the last thing she gave me before she died." I said. I felt arms wrap around me as tears began to fall again. A few men came in causing the girls to let go and look up. I did the same and saw the blond haired boy, with a brown curly haired boy. They walked around making sure we were still here I guess. When he came our way he handed us a blanket and pillow. 

"Thank you.." I whispered. He looked at me then started walking away. I grabbed his wrist in a plead. He froze. After a minute he looked at me confused. 

"Please, I said thank you." I said. His eyes softened and a small smile curled on his lips. I heard gasps come from the other girls as he grabbed my hand. I felt Skylar flinch and stiffen up as he grabbed me. 

"You, my darling, are welcome." He said then placed my hand on my lap. He walked away and left with the curly haired boy. I looked back at the girls to see them shocked. Why didn't her hurt me?

~Niall's .Pov.~

Harry and I passed the blankets and pillows out to the girls politely. When I got to Perrie's group I saw the Julia was there. I handed them all blankets and pillows so they'd sleep well tonight. Master doesn't know we did this. If she did she'd flip. 

"Thank you.." Julia whispered. I looked at her then started walking away. I felt a small hand on my wrist then I froze. The room went black like like I was trying to remember something...

"Julie. Wait!" I called after her.

"Leave me alone Niall." she said. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. 

"Please." I said. 

"No, leave me alone." she said through gritted teeth. She grabbed my wrist and shocked I. I let go of her and held my wrist. 

"Just, please."  she whispered then walked away. 

I looked back at her as the flashback ended. That was weird. 

"Please, I said thank you." She said. A Small smile played on my lips. I heard gasps of fear as I grabbed her hand. 

"You, my Darling, are welcome." I said. I placed her hand on her lap then left with Harry. What was that??

Sorry there are so many .Pov. changes but there were so many things I wanted to put in this chapter so I just kind of....Yeah. Anyways, Honor Band was fun! Can't wait to try next year. I decided to update early cause I actually got this chapter mostly done on the bus so I just finished it and I'll edit later. :) Love you guys!