Chapter 20

Niall's .POV.

Julia clung tightly to my hand as we took position for the plan. We weren't going to attack unless needed. I held the book we so proudly stole close to my chest.

"Are you sure this will work?" Julia asked nervously. I took in a sharp breath.

"Let's hope so.." I pulled Julia to me with me other arm so that if she tried taking her she would have a harder time getting to her. "Hey! I have your stupid book!" I called. There was silence for a moment, but then black dust appeared a few feet away. Once it cleared the woman that started this all stood with a smile on her face and her hands behind her back.

"Julia! What a pleasant surprise!" Julia winced into my side. "What? Not going to answer to your mother? I raised you better then that?" I could actually feel the anger radiating off of Julia.

"You didn't raise me! Gran did!" She yelled. She raised an eyebrow at the girl that was breathing heaving against me. She began laughing loudly at us.

"Oh Julia, how you always.. Amused me." She gave her a look of disgust that sent anger rushing down my spine.

"That's not what were here to talk about." I growled. She nodded her head then began walking towards us.

"Aw, yes. You have something of mine." When she was a few feat away she held a smirk on her face. "I would like it back please." She held out her left hand for the book I had held against my chest.

"I have a proposal." Her smirk faded and was replaced with a cold glare. "Stop this whole mess and you have the book."

"And if I don't?" she asked with a raised eye brow.

"We burn it." If looks could kill I'd be dead ten times over.

"How cute. You must get your humor from my daughter." Julia let out a short chuckle.

"I'm no daughter of yours." Julia said tightening her grip on me.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked. The woman that stood before us looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You didn't tell him Julia?" Julia gave her a confused look. "I get what I want. People in my way get hurt." Her hand jerked in a way that sent pain going through my body. Julia screamed out. I fell to my knees, but still had the book close to my body.

"Ouch.." I mumbled. Julia tried helping me up but the evil woman flicked her hand again, sending my Julia flying far from us. I looked over at her with fear. She look at me wondering what to do next. I looked back the woman.

"Now. I have a proposal." She walked in small paces. "Either you give me the book or.. Your precious Julia simply well.." She pointed to Julia, a blue light going straight for her. She cried out in pain. "Dies for good."

"No. My way or no way." I was terrified for Julia being hurt and I know that she was going to yell at me later, but I'd be okay with that as long as she was safe. She dropped her hand with a sigh. She began putting spells on me, each one being more painful then the last. A strange feeling tightened around my throat causing all the air leave me body. The evil woman only laughed, making the force around me tighter. Everything began going blurry as I choked for air. I grabbed at the grass weekly trying to get away from the force, but it was to strong.

"Leave him alone!" I heard a fuzzy voice yell. Then the force was gone. I gasped for air in attempts to stay conscious. I looked up to see the woman was on the ground, a wooden steak driven into her. Then I looked up further to see Julia with tears running down her face. She ran over to my giving me a hug with messy kisses.

"Are you okay??" She asked me. I nodded asking her the same thing. Everyone came out from their spots rushing towards us. We all smiled triumphantly. The group split up and ran inside to let everyone free. Everyone else followed knowing they would need help. Julia took the book from the ground and looked through it. Once she closed it, she threw it in the air then shot a fire ball at it making it burn to nothing but ash.

"I love you." Julia sat in front of me. She gave me a kiss then helped me up.

"Niall.." I looked around until I saw Ashton, the angel who sent me here, standing a few feet away. "It's time to come back." Julia looked at me sadly.

"You're leaving?" She whispered.

"I guess so.." I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to.

"I'll miss you." I told her she didn't respond. I gave her one last hug before going with Ashton. When we were in heaven Ashton led me to the main hall.

"Why so down mate?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I let her down again.."

Hi guys! Sorry haven't updated, but yep! Here it is! Love you guys! <3 vote and leave me you lovely comments!