Chapter 11

-Harry's .Pov.-

"No way!" Julia said smiling. I nodded with a small laugh. 

"Really! It's true! He pushed me into a pole." I said again. She laughed a little bit more obviously thinking this was a lie. 

"Why does this not surprise me?" She asked with a small chuckle. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Well, I don't know, but it doesn't surprise me it's just really funny!" She said. I shook my head. She was a sweet girl. Niall really does care about her and I hope to get this thing done and over with soon. I looked over at her to see a silver locket. Is that the locket he needs? It has to be. It looks just like the picture. 

"So, Julia, how long have you had this beautiful necklace of yours?" I asked. She shrugged. 

"As long as I can remember. Why?" She asked. 

"I just really like it. May I see it please?" I asked. She hesitated but took it off and handed it to me. I ignored the burning sensation that was in my hand when I touched it and observed it. It started changing colors. 

"Does that always happen?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"Not, always but some times." She said with a shrug. 

"What does it mean?" I asked quietly more to myself then to her. 

"Well, I don't know. Do you think you can give it to Lou? Skylar said he's a miracle worker with these kinds of things." She said. I nodded and put it in my pocket. The burning in my hand stopped the minute it left contact. 

"I'm getting hungry. Wanna go back to my house and get something to eat?" She asked. 

"What about Niall?" I asked. 

"Who's Niall?" She asked. Wait, she completely forgot.. Oh no.

"Sure." I said. She smiled then we turned around and started walking back to her house. Why did I make Niall do this??

-Niall's .Pov.-

"You did what??" I yelled. 

"I got the necklace, now she doesn't remember you.." he whispered. I felt anger build in my body. 

"Why?? We agreed not to do anything stupid like this!" I yelled. 

"May I remind you that we both die if we don't get the necklace back by next week? Did I tell you that? Well we do!" he yelled back. I sighed. 

"When are we going back?" I asked slowly. 

"Tomorrow night at midnight. He said to meet in the opening by the lake." He said quietly. I nodded. 

"We really have no choice do we?" I asked. 

"I'm sorry mate." harry whispered. He got up and handed my the necklace. 

"Protect it. Your wings should be white now, she's forgotten. Maybe you should request forgetting her yourself." He gestured. After I didn't say anything and just stared at the necklace, he patted my back and left. I sighed. I was going to miss her. But Harry was right. I knew deep down that this had to be done. I had to let go. I had to let her find someone who wasn't going to let her down so easily. She deserved a whole lot better then what I could ever offer. My love needs love.. 

The next day

"Are you ready Niall?" Harry whispered. I nodded. We spread our wings and jumped. The wings allowed us to glide down to safely without hurting ourselves in the process. Master was below waiting for us. 

"Did you do the job James?" He asked preferring to me. 

"Yes sir." I said. I dug in my pocket and found the necklace. 

"Hand it over." He said. I thought for a moment. 

"Do it Horan.." Harry whispered. I sighed and walked over to him. I placed it in his hands. Red nails...men don't have red nails..

"Wait. Sir, why do you have red nails?" I asked. He looked at me with a smile. 

"Because. I'm a Mrs." She said revealing her face for the first time. My breath hitched. She was BEAUTIFUL! She had red hair that went down to her back. her skin was pail, her eyes were greener then Harry's, her lips were plump and pink and she was kind of tall. I've never seen her before. Mainly because I thought she was a he, but then again our 'Master' said we never could see her face so that explains a lot. 

"Why?" Harry asked. 

"Does it matter now, Harry?" She asked walking over to him. She placed the necklace on his chest. He screamed in pain. His eyes began to turn red, his skin pail. When she let go, he fell to the floor. His breath was fast. His skin began turning back to the tanned tone it was before. He looked up with fear all over his face. He looked back down and whimpered. What have I done..

-Julia's .Pov.-

"Skylar!?" I yelled. No response. 

"Skylar! Please this isn't funny!" I yelled. I looked every where in this House and I couldn't find her any where. I looked out by the lake, I searched her room, I even yelled out Liam drowned in the lake but that didn't do anything. It was funny how she fell for that considering he can't die by drowning. Some times I think she is off in her own little human world. I felt a hand over my mouth then a wash cloth was placed under my nose. 

"I'm sorry Jules.." Someone whispered before I passed out. What in the world is going on..?

Hey guys! I know this storie probably sucks but I think everyone who actually takes time out and reeds this. It means a lot. Anyways, I wont be updating any time this weekend because I have honor band in Alva so I'll write on the bus then update Monday. Sooorreeyyy!!!!! Wish me luck though!