Chapter 18

"Perrie run faster!" Zayn yelled.

"I can't my side is still killing me!" She yelled back.

"For God's sake Perrie!" He yelled then picked her up caching up to us easily.

"Niall, where are we even going?" Louis asked me.

"We are going to go get Skylar and the girls then going to the cave." I said back.

"Not the cave Ni." Harry said.

"Why not? That's the only save place!" I yelled.

"Less talky more runy!" Zayn said. I rolled my eyes and continued running.

"I have an idea. Harry and I will fly there, get the girls, and fly back to go to the cave. Lou you know where the cave is right??" I yelled over the wind. He nodded. I looked over at Harry. We got our wings and flew to the house. We landed in front then went inside to get the girls.

"Okay, we got the book but it's not safe here." Harry explained. Skylar nodded. Leah-Anne Hugged Harry.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I had a feeling I wouldn't get to do it again." She whispered. He hugged her again. I walked over to Skylar who was taking care of Jules.

"I got her." I whispered. She nodded. I picked her up and Looked back at Harry.

"Got room for another passenger?" I asked. Harry nodded. She walked over to Harry. He easily picked them up. We went out of the house then spread our wings. We flew above tree level and I looked around for the cave. When I saw it, I immediately started for the location with Harry close behind.

"Niall..?" Skylar whispered. I looked down at her then back up.

"It's okay Baby, were almost to a save place where you can rest." I said to her. When we got there, I placed her on a spot where they have prepared for her.

"Is she alright?" Skylar asked Louis who was studying the book trying to find the right spell. As he did so everyone joined us in the cave.

"She should be." He said. I saw a black tear roll down her left cheek. I lifted her head up lightly then sat down, placing her head in my lap. I looked down at her. Her eye lids were slowly closing. I held her hand tightly.

"You're going to be okay." I whispered to her.

"Niall, I think I found the spell but.." Louis started. "But only a witch can cast it."

"What?" I asked looking up at him. He had a sad look on his face.

"We have to go kill that bi-"

"Perrie!'' Zayn said loudly.

"What? I was gonna say bipolar!" She yelled back. Zayn roled his eyes.

"You guys go take care of that. Harry go with them, Lou stay here and help me think of a way to save her." I ordered. Everyone nodded. Me and Lou thought of every possible way to save my princess but all showing failure.

"I don't know that there is a way to save her Ni." Louis whispered. I felt tears begin to roll down my cheeks. I can't live with out my princess. I closed my eyes as the first tear left contact of my skin. I few minutes later I heard a deep gasp for air and coughs from my angel escape her perfect lips. I opened my eyes to see her trying to get up.

"Princess?" I whispered. She looked back at me and smiled weekly. I pulled her into my arms.

"What happened? I thought there was nothing we could do to save you." Louis whispered.

"The tears of an angel can heal anyone." She said not letting me go. I kissed her shoulder and let tears continue to roll down my cheek.

"I thought I lost you." I whispered.

"I.. I love you." She whispered back. I felt my heart turn over.

"I-'' I was cut short when someone came running into the cave.

"Guys, we need to go. She's more powerful then we thought without the book." Liam said.

"Wait, wheres the necklace?" Julia asked.

"I thought we left it at the house." Louis said.

"We did, that was the first place they'd look." She said.

"But it's useless without Julia remember?" I asked. Louis nodded slowly.

"Yes, but if any of her other relatives got hold of it then it is still in some use." He said. I groaned.

"Wait.." Julia said. "That girl on the roof, was that this person you were telling me about??"

"No. She has red hair, her eyes are green, and her nails are always red." I said trying to stay calm.

"It's my..." She looked frantically around.

"Who?" We all asked together. She didn't say anything. I cupped her small face with my large hands making her look into my eyes,

"Tell me who it is love." I said. She closed her eyes letting out a deep breath.

"My mom."