Chapter 2

-A/N- Before I sart I wanna say that a close friend of mine, she's going to be playing Skylar. She does have a profile on here so, go check her out, she's an amazing writer. Her profile is TatertotSyles. :) Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

-Julia's .Pov.-

''Skylar! Please!" I begged. She groaned. 

"No! You can't wear my cloths!" She said. I groaned throwing my head back. 

"Please! I never ask for anything!" I whined. She laughed loudly.

"Oh Please Jules. You've asked me about my make-up, my cloths, my hair straightener-"

"Fine!" I hissed. "But if I ruin this date it's all your fault." I mumbled shortly after. She sighed obviously frustrated. 

"Okay, alright! Under one condition.." She said, holding up a finger towards me. I braced my self for what I thought would be the worst. "I get to pick what you wear." 

"Deal!" I yelled. She smiled. We both ran into her room, a giggling mess. I sat on her bed watching her go through her closet. I saw a magazine on her bed so I picked it up and started reading it. Drama! Drama, Drama, DRAMA EVERY WHERE!! Honestly, who cares if a pop star decides to go out with somebody!?? Raise of hands? Yeah, nobody cares! I shook my head at the unnecessary information. I decided to just watch Skylar get some cloths for me. I was always kind of jealous of Skylar. She had Dark brown hair that falls into loose waves, she had chocolate brown eyes, tan, slim, very attractive if I must say. I understand why Liam is completely in love with her. 

"How about this?" She asked holding up a dress that went down to my knees. It was a baby blue color that would really make my eyes pop perfectly. I smiled.

"Alright." I said.

"Good. Go put it on." she said pushing me slightly off the bed and towards her bathroom. I groaned as I closed the door behind me. So pushy sometimes.. But you gotta love her. I changed into the dress she picked out for me. It was actually really comfy. Wow, didn't expect that one.
I walked out into her room to have some blue flats thrown at my feet. I jumped a little bit.

"Jules. Their shoes not monsters." she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as I slipped my feet into the 'monsters', as Skylar had called them,  and walked over to her.

"Curls or straight?" She asked as I sat in the chair she had placed in front of the full body mirror.

"Straight." She nodded then began straightening my hair as I requested.

"Sky?" I whispered. She looked at me through the mirror.

"Hmm?" She hummed. I sighed and fiddled with my thumbs.

"What if I mess this up? I never was good at the whole dating thing." I felt like I was going to throw up to be completely honest. I haven't been on a date in years, if that doesn't make me sound lame enough, I really actually don't do well talking to boys because of it.

"Your gonna be fine. Just be your self. You'll be fine." She said then went back to my hair. I sighed. No that's how I get rid of them I thought to myself.

"I heard that." she said glaring at me through the mirror. Did I forget to mention she was a vampire that can hear thoughts? Yeah? Well, she is. And it sucks big time. After she did my hair, which looked amazing, she went to my makeup.

"I thought we weren't going to get me this dressed up just for a date." I said looking in the mirror after she was done. She sighed shaking her head.

"You obviously don't know the meaning of date." she said. I sighed. Around six I started to walking to the little pond I was at earlier. When I got closer and closer I heard a guitar being played. it sounded so sweet. It sounded like something you would sing to your child when their trying to sleep. Then I remembered me saying something along the lines of 'He'll be able to play guitar.'. I shook my head. I walked over to the blonde haired boy and tapped his shoulder. 

"Hello." I said. He looked back at me with smile. 

"Hey." He stood up and looked at me. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look pretty good your self." He smiled and looked down at what he was wearing. 

"Thanks." was all he replied with. We stood there for a few seconds in a silence. 

"Come on. I know this place where we can sit and talk and stuff." I nodded as he swung the guitar under is arm so now it was on his back. He gently took my hand and started walking some where. I've never really been this far out in the woods before, but I kind of liked it. Birds were in the back ground chirping and you could faintly hear the water fall back by the pond. His hand let go of mine when we reached a clear opening, I felt kind of sad he let go of my hand, but I guess its alright. He looked back at me with a smile. We sat in the middle of the opening and just talked while he played soft music on his guitar. 

"There's something I really need to talk to you about. I know I only met you but I feel comfortable to talk to you about this." He said. I nodded slowly. 

"Okay. What is it?" I asked. He sighed before telling me the words I've been waiting to hear from someone like him.

"I'm a vampire." He said slowly. I smiled widely. 

"Really?" I asked. He nodded slowly. 

"Your not freaked out by that?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"I'm not freaked out. But, since you told me your secret I think I should tell you mine." I said. He nodded.

"I'm a witch." I said. His eyes widened. 

"A-a what?" He asked. I pointed to a pile of leaves and watched them go into the air and form the word 'Witch'. 

"A witch." I said as the leaves began to fall. 

"Oh, umm." He started. 

"What? Do you not like me being a witch?" I asked. His face went pail. I felt a stab at my heart. He didn't like me because I'm a witch. I looked down at the ground as anger replaced my sadness. I stood up and started walking back to where we came. Lucky for me I have an amazing memory. 

"Julia. Wait!" He called after me. 

"Leave me alone Niall." I said. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. 

"Please." He said. 

"No, leave me alone." I said through gritted teeth. I grabbed his wrist and shocked him. He let go of me and held his wrist. 

"Just, please." I said feeling kind of bad. I walked back to the house Skylar and I shared. Well, she's going to be in for a surprise...

-Niall's .Pov.-

"Ow, Ow.! That hurts!" I whimpered as Louis wrapped a bandage around my arm. 

"This one must be powerful. You should have healed by now." Louis mumbled. I nodded. 

"Question. Why'd you go and deny a witch, then try and grab her knowing she'll most likely hurt you." Harry asked with an amused look on his face. I sighed. 

"I didn't know she was a witch at first. And I forgot she had that shock thingy." I said rubbing my arm lightly as Louis finished up. 

"I think you should let her be for a bit. She'll probably come back and apologize for hurting you." Louis said. I shook my head no. 

"Absolutely not. After my arm heals I'm going to go talk to her. She deserves to know why I acted like that." I said carefully holding my arm.

"You really care about her huh?" I nodded. 

"Yeah, and I made a HUGE mistake.." I whispered, to myself mainly but caught the ears of others too.