chapter 19

"My mom.." I whispered. Everyone's eyes widened. I can't believe my own mother would do this!!

"Why would she... I can't believe this..." Niall whispered. He looked Louis. "Help get her somewhat safe. We have to take care of this.." With that he was gone. Louis picked me up and began taking me deeper into the cave.

"I can walk you know..." I mumbled. He whispered an apology then out my down.

"so are you going to keep me away from helping them..?" She asked. I sighed.

"Niall clearly wants you safe." He mumbled. I stepped in front of him looking into his eyes. He stopped walking.

"Tell me Louis... Do you have someone special in your life?" I asked.

"Not at the moment." He said.

"So you don't know what it's like when the love.of your life is risking their life.for yours. Correct?" I said sternly. He raised his eyebrows with a sigh.
"No." He said.

"Take me to them Louis. I need to help. Niall is in danger and Im possibly the only one who knows how to keep him out of it." I begged. He pondered for a moment but finally gave in. Soon we arrived to the spot everyone was gathered at.

"Oh my God Julia!" Skylar said running of and wrapping her arms around me.

"You're OK. You're OK. You're alive!" She wailed. I chuckled.

"Yes I am." She let me go when Niall walked over.

"You should be resting.".he said in a low voice.

"I'm not sitting and resting while you're risking your life." He seemed to understand so we all gathered around to think of a plan.

"so what I was thinking was we-"

"You aren't doing anything without us." We all looked back to see some girls from the other town. Then some guys came behind them. Some were in wolf form.

"Or us." They said. I smiled.

"most of us are witches and warlocks. We know her plan and are willing to help." A guy said. I looked at Niall.

"How do we know you're not just lying?" I asked nervously.

"Because we escaped just like you did. We know everything about her plan. Trust us." A girl around 16 told me.

"Deal." Niall said. We all gathered beginning to sort out the plan to stop this. I was ready. I was angry. And I was betrayed. It's time to get even...