Yuri Plisetsky

Um.. hi. So I came back from the dead and decided to update this book.
But on a happier note...THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 2.1 K READS!!! Thank you guys who read my shit writing and gave me these reads I love you all!!
Now a short and sucky one-shot for yurio.
SPOILERS FOR THE END OF YURI ON ICE!

Anime: Yuri!!! On Ice
______________________________________
The tension was heavy in the air. You could probably reach out and physically touch it. Today was the day.
Today was the Grand Prix.
Yuri's grip on your hand was unusually tight. You didn't say anything of course. You know he was nervous, though he would never show it.
You glance at your blond haired boyfriend. He was looking straight ahead. Headphones in, the music loud enough for you to hear some of it. His eyebrows furrowed in his usual frown, but this one seemed, different. Like he was in deep thought.
Yuri felt you staring at him and turned his head towards you, and pulled out one of his ear buds.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing. Just thinking." You answered, giving him a small smile. He stared at you for a second before nodding and returning your smile. Though it was small.
Before you knew it, you and Yuri had made it the the ice. You took Yuri's jacket and phone, and gave him a small kiss on the cheek as he went with the other skaters on the ice to practice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's time.
It's time for Yuri to skate his routine. Yuri was on the ice leaning against the wall (is it wall? I'm gonna call it a wall.) You stood between Yakov and Lilia, clasping his hands. Yakov was giving Yuri the simple coach pointers and advice, but Yuri wasn't paying attention. All his attention was focused on you.
"I will win this. For you. And for everyone." He said not breaking eye contact with you. You nodded.
"Yuri it's time for you to go." Lilia said, breaking the moment. He nodded, still staring at you. You gave his hands one last squeeze and kissed him sweetly, like you always do before he skates.
Then he was off.
You always loved watching him skate. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Seeing him skate with his heart can be truly breathtaking.
"You know. You're technically not allowed in this area." Yakov suddenly said.
"Yes but wouldn't you have already kicked me out?" You teased him. He just chuckled and shook is head.
Yuri had finished his routine, and you clapped and cheered as loud as you could.
Then he falls to the ground in tears. You gasped and went to the entrance of the ice.
"Yuri!" You called out. His head shot up and looked at you with teary eyes. With your eyes starting to water you throw your arms ooen, gesturing for him to come and hug you. He stood up and skated as fast as he could and tackled you to the ground. His head was buried in your shoulder damping your jacket with his tears. You just rubbed his back doing what you could to soothe him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yuri Plisetsky's final score is... 319.53!"
You cheered and hugged Yuri as his final score was announced.
"You were amazing Yuri!" You said.
"Thanks." He said, his pale cheeks turning pink.
Yuri had won first place. You couldn't be happier for him.
"Yuri you did it!" You hugged him as we walked off the ice with a shiny gold medal.
"I did. With the help of you of course." He said rubbing your check with his thumb.
"Cheesy Yuri." You giggled making him blush.
______________________________________
Ah crappy ending but I didn't know how else to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯