Genos

Anime: One Punch Man
________________________________________
You walked into you small kitchen and looked around. That's when you realized you needed to go to the grocery store. You went back to your room, got dressed and walked out side. It's a nice day today. You thought. When you got to the store the word Sale! Was all over the windows.
"Oh what ya know."
You went in and grabbed a basket. After a few minutes you were walking down a aisle when you bumped into something hard and metal. Did I just run into a really big pole? But when you looked up it wasn't a pole, but a cyborg in jeans and blue sweat shirt with the sleeves cut off, and a bald man next to him.
"Oh sorry about that miss."
"Um.. It's alright." You said still not understanding that you are talking to a cyborg.
" Genos, let's go they have the green onions on sale!" The bald man said skipping to the other aisle.
"Coming sensei. Again sorry miss." He bowed and followed the man. Sensei? You just shook your head and went in the opposite direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting what you needed you started to walk home. Man those guys sure were weird. As you thought that there was a rumble in the ground. You stopped walking. The rumbling got louder and harder. But when you looked around there was nothing you were alone on the streets. Then the rumbling stopped. You looked around again. As you were going to take another step, there was a loud explosion and dust went everywhere, you couldn't see. When the dust cleared there was a huge hole in the ground and some giant thing. You didn't know what it was but I was looking at you.
It started to walk towards you but you started shuffling back. But with its giant legs it appeared right in front of you. You screamed in fear and surprise. You tried to run but tripped over a rock. Really? It happens in the movies but to me? The thing reached down to grab you and you braced for it. But instead there was a loud noise. You looked to see the cyborg from the store shooting it. Then baldy came and splattered it with one punch.
"Are you OK miss?" You looked up to see the cyborg holding out a hand to you.
"Yes I'm fine. And my name is (Y/N)."
"I'm Genos. And that is Saitama." He pointed to baldy who had a finger in his ear,picking at it.
"That's nice. Any way how can I repay you?"
Genos opened his mouth but Saitama came up and whispered in his ear.
"OK... Then how about a date?"
_________________________________________
Crappy ending I know but ugh.