Eren x Levi

Help it's almost 1 am I should be asleep... Oh well it's spring break. This is my first yaoi so sorry if it sucks.
_________________________________________
Eren sighed as he grabbed a bucket and mop. Levi had sent him to do a whole list of chores because Eren had pissed him off for some reason. Damn midget making me do chores for something I didn't do. Eren grumbled to him self. But when he thinks about Levi he gets butterfly's in his stomach. What is this feeling? Every time he sees him he gets nervous but Eren brushes it off as he thinks it's because Levi is his captain and doesn't want to make him mad. But there was one thing he couldn't explain. Eren blushes when he gets close to him, or the rare compliment or smile. He then realized why he did this. He was in love with Levi.
"Oi brat why aren't you cleaning?" Eren jumped and turned to see the very (short) man he was thinking about.
"Oh Levi I was just..." Eren trailed off not being able to think of a good excuse. He then sighed might has well say it.
"I was thinking about you Levi. I was thinking about how I get nervous and excited when I see you. It took some time but I realized I love you Levi. I understand if you don't like me or guys for that matter but I had to get it out before it gets awkward or something." Eren looked up from the ground when he heard silence,with a blush on his face. Levi had the very same blush. Then proceded to walk over to Eren who got even more nervous.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner you cute brat."
Levi then yanked on Eren's shirt collar to pull him down and kissed him.
________________________________________
Well now I'm tired. And sorry it's so short like I said I suck at these.