Levi Ackerman

Warning!!! Spoilers for the last few episodes!! Hahahaha I should be asleep...
Anime: Attack on Titan.
_________________________________________
You sighed quietly. You were on the expedition with Levi and his squad, trotting on your horse surrounded by huge trees. Then suddenly you saw a colored flare ( I don't remember the color lol) then before you could process it you heard thumping behind you. You all turned to see what looked like a female version of the collosal Titan but slightly smaller.
"Captain, abnormal Titan behind us!"
"Just keep moving." He said emotionless as usual. How can be so calm about this? You asked your self as you spead up your horse. After a few minutes of riding you saw Eren bring his hand to his mouth ready to shift.
"Don't to it. Trust us." Petra (is that how you spell it?) Said then giving a speech about trusting them. You stayed silent not sure what to do. You just looked forward making eye contact with Levi as he gave you a worried glance. You smiled and nodded letting him know your fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You panted as you landed on a tree branch, replacing your now broken blades with new ones. That female Titan was not a normal abnormal. ( that doesn't make sense..) She was smart, protecting her nape as you would go for it and crystallising her skin making your blades break. Then a pain shot up in your leg, you remember how she managed to grab your leg before Petra saves you. Now Petra and the rest of your squad was dead. You had no idea where Levi was, Eren shifted and went after the Titan.
You tensed as you heard rustling then relaxed as you saw Levi flying through the trees.
"Levi!" You yelled and he turned and maneuvered over to you.
"Are you OK?" He asked worried.
"I'm fine just hurt my leg. Levi the squad.."
"I know I saw."
"Oh." Was all you said then he pulled you in to a hug, and you hugged tightly back. Even if you haven't been together long you really loved him. The only thing you hated was that he was only an inch taller(if your taller than him just pretend.) And he never fails to let you know.
"Come on. Let's go catch that Titan."
________________________________________
Such a crappy ending.