Makoto Tachibana

Anime: Free!
________________________________________
"Nagisa I don't think that's good idea. She could drown!"
"Not if she knows how to swim! And dance!"
Currently Makoto and Nagisa were arguing on how Makoto should ask you out. Nagisa suggested a dance party... Underwater. Nagisa thought the idea was amazing, Makoto not so much.
"I kinda like the dancing idea."
Makoto nearly jumped out of his skin, as he was so busy arguing with Nagisa he forgot Haru was there.
"Yes maybe you could ask her for a beautiful dance on a beautiful night.." Said Rei going off in a daze about his opposition with beauty.
"That actually sound like a good idea." Makoto exclaimed while planning out the whole thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking to the school pool where Makoto asked you to meet him. You get butterfly's every time you think of him. You've had crush on him for the longest time. You love everything about him. From his green eyes to his caring personality to his amazing back muscles.
You finally reached the pool and walked in. When you got to the pool you noticed it was dark and Makoto was nowhere to be seen, why he made you come to the outdoor pool in the dark you don't know.
"Makoto?"
You called to the darkness. Then Makoto appeared in front of you.
"Hey (Y/N). Glad you came I have a surprise for you."
When he finished his sentence light turned on and you gasped at what you saw.
Fairy lights were strung on the surrounding chain linked fence. Petals and floating candles were in the pool and a small table with a radio on it.
"Makoto this is beautiful! Did you do this?"
"With the help of Nagisa, Haru, and Rei of course. Now let's dance." He walked over to the table and turned on the radio music softly started playing. He grabbed your hand and waist and the two of started to sway to the music.
"Why are you doing this? Not that I'm complaining."
"Because I wanted to ask if you would b-be my gi-girlfriend."
You giggled at his nerves.
"Of course."
_________________________________________